PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sorge is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE!-10/07/08 Dette's Diamond Manilla 2D ROM V1.0!-Dette's Clean ROM!

OK I don't know how to explain it, but I went to the site on my phone and I was able to download to my SD card...well downloading even good old Rev.A shower then my wifi, maybe its my computer.

Edit: Sorry for bugging you with this, thanks again for looking into it.

Last edited by sorge; 10-09-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorge View Post
OK I don't know how to explain it, but I went to the site on my phone and I was able to download to my SD card...well downloading even good old Rev.A shower then my wifi, maybe its my computer.

Edit: Sorry for bugging you with this, thanks again for looking into it.
Oh its fine I am glad to help.. What browser are you using? Try using firefox ...

Verizon Carrier Version POSTED!!! ANYONE WHO WANTS A VERIZON VERSION CAN NOW DOWNLOAD ONE!

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Dette....0-Verizon.exe

IUSACell will be up tonight!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!

Last edited by dette; 10-09-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

IUSACell Carrier Version POSTED!!!

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Dette...0-IUSACell.exe
Old 10-10-2008, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sorge is becoming a great contributor

wow thank you, so far the Sprint Manilla version is running great. There is a little issue with text entry for text messages, whostheman had the same problem in his earlier manilla roms versions but fixed it.

That and a question, I read that you couldn't overclock the touch because of its 2 core processors, but the HTC performance does seem to make it faster, anyone know what the deal is?

Edit: But I freaking love the design, looks a lot cooler then most roms, and runs very fast. I also love how you added in all the Sprint things someone might actually use a lot, telenav, sprint TV, oz messager, without adding in everything; sprint music store, and everything else where they try to get us to buy stuff. Great mix.

Last edited by sorge; 10-10-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorge View Post
wow thank you, so far the Sprint Manilla version is running great. There is a little issue with text entry for text messages, whostheman had the same problem in his earlier manilla roms versions but fixed it.

That and a question, I read that you couldn't overclock the touch because of its 2 core processors, but the HTC performance does seem to make it faster, anyone know what the deal is?

Edit: But I freaking love the design, looks a lot cooler then most roms, and runs very fast. I also love how you added in all the Sprint things someone might actually use a lot, telenav, sprint TV, oz messager, without adding in everything; sprint music store, and everything else where they try to get us to buy stuff. Great mix.
Thanks im glad you like it! Yeah I am searching for that text messaging fix.. If I cannot fix it I will downgrade core's... I am working on an upgrade even now that should fix some stuff and have some updated software and more diamond-ish programs
I included TV, Nav, and OZ because I use those and they are great programs..
Also with the HTC Performance yes I see a difference too even when I installed it on the Sprint ROM ... I believe it does make a difference
Old 10-10-2008, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour 9630
Carrier: US Cellular

Sophos is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Sophos Send a message via MSN to Sophos Send a message via Yahoo to Sophos

Wow Dette, Looks like an awesome Rom! Any chance of getting it for US Cellular? Thx.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dell Axim x50V
Carrier: bell

braxton is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Telus TFLO 2D ROM UPLOADED AND POSTED!

Thanks Dette, you rule!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophos View Post
Wow Dette, Looks like an awesome Rom! Any chance of getting it for US Cellular? Thx.
Absolutely! Will be up tonight! I am going to a high school football game tonight but when I get back I will cook it and post it up for you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Lurker

downloadsaregood is a n00b

Great ROM Dette Thanks for the verizon version
Old 10-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by downloadsaregood View Post
Great ROM Dette Thanks for the verizon version
Yep of course!

OK the US Cellular version is going to have to wait until saturday or sunday! Because I have work and a bunch of stuff to do saturday.. Its 12:29 here friday night/saturday morning so yeah.. Sorry to anyone who wants US Cellular I just have a really full weekend
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development