PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Bell

pjaneiro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Bell Mobility GPS/Sat Radio/Rev A. Update!

Ever since the rom update by motorolla handsfree no longer works, i mean it does get paired, but i have no sound coming from it, but people do hear me, also, i no longer get the little headset icon on the today screen, wich i used to ... anyone has a fix ?

Thanks
Old 10-14-2008, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

hipocrazy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspalaasn View Post
just flash the rom and when it goes "customization starting in 3-2-1" soft reset. that should prevent customization.
This is what I did but it seems to disable my GPS settings. Everything else is fine. Any thoughts? I previously had the update WITH bell customizations and GPS worked perfectly.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

aspalaasn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipocrazy View Post
This is what I did but it seems to disable my GPS settings. Everything else is fine. Any thoughts? I previously had the update WITH bell customizations and GPS worked perfectly.
You mean you updated with the newest rom update and allowed customization to run and it worked?

If you allowed bell customization, it should make GPS work really well. That's what I did. Bell did something with their customization and I'm glad I updated it.

If you didn't allow bell customization and you're with bell, then you will get the same type of result with GPS that you had before the update, which is either no signal or weak signal. Why some people have no signal at all I'm at a loss...I had weak signal but now I have great signal.

If you ran any other roms that changed the settings that Bell made, then I'd suggest reupdating with the Bell rom and then update to whatever custome rom you have but don't allow customization unless it's UC.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development