PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

robstak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Easy Fix For VZW After Accidentally Letting Sprint Customization Run

finally, success! dmu reset came after 60 some hours! now i have internet!! BUT i still cant *228!! and im stuck on 1x no evdo! guess ill call vzw tech suport again tomorrow.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

alright well after doing this my original ESn was restored so after a few hours of re-setting everything back to the settings i had before i got my phone back! No Re-authentication neccassary! Just a bunch of settings copying and flashing of my old XV6700's 51056 PRL to the 6900.

BUT i'm still roaming and no internet This method didnt help me. Also for some reason most roms i download never load up carrier customizations... that stock rom that was posted here did but none of the PPCKitchen built roms, and most of the built roms available for internet dont run customizations after i install.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

shifter is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
alright well after doing this my original ESn was restored so after a few hours of re-setting everything back to the settings i had before i got my phone back! No Re-authentication neccassary! Just a bunch of settings copying and flashing of my old XV6700's 51056 PRL to the 6900.

BUT i'm still roaming and no internet This method didnt help me. Also for some reason most roms i download never load up carrier customizations... that stock rom that was posted here did but none of the PPCKitchen built roms, and most of the built roms available for internet dont run customizations after i install.
If the customizations didn't run for you, that would be why you still have roaming and no internet. It looks like you'll have to follow the manual fix instructions for those issues.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

damn... i wonder if it has anything to do with it being a sprint phone instead of a verizon running on the Verizon network.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

PokeNer is a n00b

I have tried this fix and the radiorefurbish step from the other technique and neither worked for me. When I flashed back to the Verizon dumped ROM the PRI version stayed at 2.04_003. Everything else seems to be setup correctly (ESN is correct, Radio is 2.13.00, PRL is 51101 and ERI is 4). I was able to re-activate my phone on Verizon, and can send and receive calls, but data doesn't work - I get an error code 65. I manually type in my username and password into the connections, but that doesn't work. Any suggestions on reverting back to the correct Verizon PRI?
Old 11-02-2008, 03:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch aka XV6900
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Vampyrate is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Vampyrate Send a message via AIM to Vampyrate Send a message via MSN to Vampyrate Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyrate Send a message via Skype™ to Vampyrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisoldier83 View Post
ah the horror of verizon and custom roms (v3c)!! Glad I turned in that baby.The horror THE HORROR!
i remember those days with my v3m. needless to say 5 phones (all running alltel just fine until i decided to play with sku and bitpim) later i have teh env which no one loved in teh modding world. still have it as an oversized pocket phonebook lol, may sell on ebay.

now i have this phone and its roming a plenty lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development