PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a different dialer with this rom(so that the data arrows work)?
Yes 38 63.33%
No 2 3.33%
Don't Care 20 33.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Mixxy's Black Diamond ROMs : UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR NEW RAVAMP!!

MUST HAVE UNLOCKED WITH COKE's 2.31 UNLOCKER BEFORE FLASHING

BELL USERS; PLEASE FLASH THE NEWEST OFFICIAL BELL ROM WITH THE RADIO VERSION: 3.42.5

ALL OTHERS: WORKS BEST WITH LATEST SPRINT RADIO, AND MUST HAVE 3.0+ RADIO VERSION

Hello Everyone,

So finally after a lot of time I have decided to release a custom rom for BELL mobility users. This rom includes a lot of goodies. I've been testing it for a while and I've included the most used apps in the rom. Running stable and clean. It's fast and not bloated. Heres what it includes:

UPDATE:

Bell ROM now updated, all bugs fixed. Based on new Bell ROM!

Sprint ROM is now up and includes all bug fixes, please enjoy and pass on the feedback

Telus ROM is now up as well and also includes all bug fixes, please enjoy and pass on the feedback

This rom is generic, but is designed keeping Bell touches in mind. Has no carrier customizations, but has User Customization.

Ms PacMan Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Reader

Advanced Configuration
ClearStorage
Diamond WMP Skin
Google Maps
HTC Camera Album
HTC Audio Manager
3D Comm Manager (6-button)

HTC GPS Tool
HTC Grey Theme
HTC Home Diamond Icons
HTC Random Access
HTC Smartdialing
HTC Touch Keyboard
HTC TouchFlo w/Biotouch (Cube) (Choose Skin)
HTC Vogue Camera
LongPressEndKey
Windows Live Search
MP3 Trimmer
no2chem advanced settings
Exception Messages
Scrollbar Thickness at 9
HTC Diamond QWERTY
Office Excel
Office Powerpoint
Office Word
PHM RegEdit
## Codes
FdcSoft PIM Backup
Pocket RAR
QuickMenu
B2A2DP tweaks
Skinny Signal Bars
Remote Desktop Mobile
Ilium Software Screen Capture
SIPChange
SPB Tensor Calculator Skin
HTC Task Manager
TCPMP
Total Commander
Cleartype Fonts

Clock in Title Bar
Vibrating Dial Pad
VistaHide Battery Guage
Microsoft Voice Command
Windows Live Mobile
YouTube Player
Diamond Sounds and Ringers
HTC_Diamond Album
GpsViewer

SPRINT ADDS
TELENAV
SPRINT CUBE
SPRINT TV
ETC.

TELUS ADDS
VERY VERY SIMILAR TO BELL ROM, EXCEPT BUILT FOR TELUS! WITH TELUS SPLASHES AND FILES!

AS ALWAYS, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! ROM IS TESTED BY A FEW BETA TESTERS AND HAS BEEN REPORTED STABLE, BUT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU RUINING YOUR PHONE!

Lastly: I would like to thank OMJ, NFSFAN, No2CHEM, DHARVEY GHETTOFREERYDER, WHOSDAMAN AND ALL THE CHEFS THAT GOT ME INSPIRED TO MAKE MY OWN ROM.

I would like to request that once installed if any bugs are found, they be reported in this thread or PM'd to me. I will try to work them out as soon as possible.

With that said, Enjoy:

Black Diamond v 1.2 Stable:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EC2PBLKN
http://rapidshare.com/files/13571662...igned.nbh.html

Black Diamond v. 1.0 BETA SPRINT:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135723693/RUU_signed.nbh.html

Black Diamond v.1.0 BETA Telus:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13572045...igned.nbh.html

*You will NEVER EVER see or hear me asking for donations for my rom! =)*

Last edited by mixxy; 08-29-2008 at 09:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 18 times.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: NEW! Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM! BELL! GPS, UC, REV! NOW UPLOADED!!!

It's good to have a Diamond based rom for the bell mobile, they've been waiting, you wait want to put this on XDA as well

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-30-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTV Vogue (NFSFAN 6.5 V12)
Carrier: Bell

doan_1 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to doan_1

Downloading now, I'll give er a spin and let you know what I think. Flashing for the 100th time! LOL!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doan_1 View Post
Downloading now, I'll give er a spin and let you know what I think. Flashing for the 100th time! LOL!
haha...thats the joy of windows mobile. but thanks for the support and do let me know what you think =)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:21 PM
N00b

doan_1 is a n00b

First impression, nice touch on the hearts in the boot up screen!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

GPS Locks within 5-7 seconds!! =)
Old 07-30-2008, 11:27 PM
N00b

doan_1 is a n00b

OK, Photo Album does not fire up. All I get is a blank screen. Bug #1.

As for the GPS, WOW! That was the fastest intial fix i have ever gotten! I am inside and had 7 sats in less than 10 secs.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doan_1 View Post
OK, Photo Album does not fire up. All I get is a blank screen. Bug #1.

As for the GPS, WOW! That was the fastest intial fix i have ever gotten! I am inside and had 7 sats in less than 10 secs.

thanks, i looked into that. I'll have to go re-route the HTC Album. Im going to pull out the diamnond album because its not that much better anyways. But I'll wait until some more people try it out and have any issues, that way i wont be uploading 50 times a day =P
Old 07-31-2008, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Only thing Diamond themed that I can see is the Media Player and part of the home plugin...

What make this a Diamond ROM exactly? Not trying to be a Richard but it looks more like a Touch-ish ROM.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
Only thing Diamond themed that I can see is the Media Player and part of the home plugin...

What make this a Diamond ROM exactly? Not trying to be a Richard but it looks more like a Touch-ish ROM.
diamond keyboards, diamond htc album, diamond clock, and diamondish media player, but you're right not that much stuff. Just like your "Black Vista" rom doesnt use windows vista for the HTC Touch. Thats why its not a HTC Diamond rom ported over for the HTC Touch, its a custom black diamond rom =).

Last edited by mixxy; 07-31-2008 at 02:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development