PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a different dialer with this rom(so that the data arrows work)?
Yes 38 63.33%
No 2 3.33%
Don't Care 20 33.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

CyCLoBoT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

Thanks a lot saumaun. Appreciate it.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCLoBoT View Post
Thanks a lot saumaun. Appreciate it.
No problem! Enjoy
Old 08-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc

glbellic is a n00b

Im sorry its a bad question but what do i do with the nbh file
Old 08-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by glbellic View Post
Im sorry its a bad question but what do i do with the nbh file
You have to put it inside an RUU. Download and extract this file ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoKeMaN/roms/RUU.rar [it takes a while to find the file. Give it 10 seconds]

Then, place the .nbh file inside the same folder you extracted the RUU to. After you have done that, run the update utility
Old 08-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
You have to put it inside an RUU. Download and extract this file ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/ImCoKeMaN/roms/RUU.rar [it takes a while to find the file. Give it 10 seconds]

Then, place the .nbh file inside the same folder you extracted the RUU to. After you have done that, run the update utility

haha wow...ur supporting my rom ...hehe naw man im juss joking. but thanks for the support once again =)

Old 08-14-2008, 02:22 AM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
haha wow...ur supporting my rom ...hehe naw man im juss joking. but thanks for the support once again =)
What can I say? I know good work when I see it
Old 08-19-2008, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is just a for a vote/public demand note.

im wondering if people would like to have a different dialer, one that is CDMA specific and that it fixes the data arrows, or would users rather just use the current HTC Touch Dual one?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

plemen is just getting started
Re: NEW! Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM! BELL! GPS, UC, REV! NOW UPLOADED!!!

Hey mixxy - thanks for the ROM - I love it! One slight issue is that the camera Album just shows a black screen (as per the post below). The HTCAlbum works but the link to Camera Album doesn't. I'm going to just delete the link to Camera Album from programs but you might want to consider removing that in a future update.

Also - usb to pc wasn't working for me. I installed the HTC USb to PC cab file from one of the threads here (can hunt it down if you need) and I am now able to use the device liek a usb drive for faster file transfers.

Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
thanks, i looked into that. I'll have to go re-route the HTC Album. Im going to pull out the diamnond album because its not that much better anyways. But I'll wait until some more people try it out and have any issues, that way i wont be uploading 50 times a day =P
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development