PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a different dialer with this rom(so that the data arrows work)?
Yes 38 63.33%
No 2 3.33%
Don't Care 20 33.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

htcvogue111 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

cool thanks. I also see the 'broken arrow' issue what poster #45 said. No data is flowing, but the arrow remains until i manually turn off the data connection in the 'commu manager' option

should i be concerned over this?
otherwise, this rom is very fast!! compared to stock rom. thanks!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcvogue111 View Post
cool thanks. I also see the 'broken arrow' issue what poster #45 said. No data is flowing, but the arrow remains until i manually turn off the data connection in the 'commu manager' option

should i be concerned over this?
otherwise, this rom is very fast!! compared to stock rom. thanks!

nothing to be concerned about, its just that the arrows dont turn dim when data flow is stopped. Doesnt make you encurr anymore data or anything. Im currently working on a fix, as i dont want to change the dialer

Old 08-12-2008, 10:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

CyCLoBoT is a n00b

Hey mixxy, got a question. Is it possible to change the sensitivity of the vibrating touchpad feel for the dialpad. Right now, with slight tap, the numbers get pressed without the vibrating feeling. You have to press very firmly to feel the vibration. Hope you know what I'm talking about ...
Old 08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

htcvogue111 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
hey man, nope not a bug. Its called vibrating tones. you can choose to turn them off by going into your options and turning off key tones...it was originally meant to be a way to keep tones, without causing a delay in dialing.

and thanks for the feedback =)
check post #50
Old 08-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Looking absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving the today screen pictures

Great work!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: UPDATED!!BELL/TELUS/SPRINT/!(8/7/08) Mixxy's Black Diamond ROM V1.2! GPS, UC, REV

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Looking absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving the today screen pictures

Great work!
appreciate the feedback and support from another senior member and quite a reputable one at that =) Thanks
Old 08-13-2008, 11:23 AM
N00b

CyCLoBoT is a n00b

How do I get that background to show up on my phone (the one that's in the first picture)? On mine, all I see is a solid background colour (dark grayish).
Old 08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCLoBoT View Post
How do I get that background to show up on my phone (the one that's in the first picture)? On mine, all I see is a solid background colour (dark grayish).
There should be a theme in Start>Settings>Today.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
N00b

CyCLoBoT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
There should be a theme in Start>Settings>Today.
I tried all the themes. Nothing of that sort is coming up. Possible to get the theme file?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCLoBoT View Post
I tried all the themes. Nothing of that sort is coming up. Possible to get the theme file?
Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond.zip (24.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development