PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!
Carrier: Verizon

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

Um Im going to go ahead and guess it isn't for verizon? I tried flashing it and it said the update utility isn't for my phone.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfender42 View Post
Um Im going to go ahead and guess it isn't for verizon? I tried flashing it and it said the update utility isn't for my phone.

I believe to use it for a Verizon phone you need to unlock your device first. Then it will upgrade your radio and that, but you can NOT let the customizations run, for obvious reasons.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker

htcolo is a n00b

i got a htc touch and i cant figure out how to send test pics and get th e gps can anybody help me i would appreciate it u can email @ colo1229@hotmail.com or colo1015@netzero.com thanks
Old 04-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcolo View Post
i got a htc touch and i cant figure out how to send test pics and get th e gps can anybody help me i would appreciate it u can email @ ***@hotmail.com or ****@netzero.com thanks

Dude, posting your email on a forum is just asking to be signed up for every junk mail, spam list....

Old 04-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

eagleeyez is a n00b

hello all .. im kinda new to all this an i just had a few questions about flashing to the sprint rom. like i said im new. i have cellcom as a provider and dont know the steps involved in doing this quite yet. and before i get ridiculously flamed for not using the search function i have and it hasnt come up with any viable info for me to use perhaps its my lack of brain power or maybe i just dont know what to type in there ..im sure im even posting in the wrong section but any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance

AR
Old 04-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyez View Post
hello all .. im kinda new to all this an i just had a few questions about flashing to the sprint rom. like i said im new. i have cellcom as a provider and dont know the steps involved in doing this quite yet. and before i get ridiculously flamed for not using the search function i have and it hasnt come up with any viable info for me to use perhaps its my lack of brain power or maybe i just dont know what to type in there ..im sure im even posting in the wrong section but any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance

AR

Well first I would start with this thread first
- How to unlock, relock and flashing
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370

and Read, read and then read it some more, make sure you have a grasp of whats going on and you should be OK then then read up on "flashing in bootloader mode" and follow those steps after you feel confident enough to have unlocked your phone

Detroit Doug

Old 07-26-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG OPtimus M
Carrier: METROPCS

dianakcv is becoming a great contributor
Red face Re: Official HTC Touch Rom IS Here Folks!

HELLO you guys!!

I'm sorry if its posted in the wrong section but i got a question for ya.

THis is the latest rom for sprint's htc touch right?

If yes, If i flash this rom on mine, (and my phone is flashed to metro)
Will it change anything? Like will it not be flashed to metro anymore?

If you understand my confusing question please please help!!

If you have any questions about my phone please let me know!! and i'll answer.
I'll thank you!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development