PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

GuyWithNoLife is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM - BUGS

I had the contact scroll bar issue on 3.02 as well, it was kinda random, but I noticed if I soft-reset the phone, and then opened Contacts before anything else (after the OS is loaded and the phone is responsive), the index bar in Contacts will be there and will remain there (until another soft reset). I don't necessarily have to go into Contacts first each time I reset, but doing so makes it so I always have the index.

One of a few things I hope they fix in the final release.

Sprint Nexus S 4G
Old 07-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

question is this only for the Touch? cus i updated my 6800 to the new windows 6.1 and im not having any problems what so ever. bluetooth works, all my added programs work except one version of HTC home. it locks my phone and i have to hard reset to get anywhere.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

tantrum829 is keeping up the good worktantrum829 is keeping up the good work

Went from Alltel rom to newest sprint rom.

Problems:

Call waiting - I get a terrible annoying sound when im on the phone and another call is comming in. it mixes with the call waiting tone but louder like when you raise the volume on a stereo system all the way up and the speakers about to blow. It goes away after a few seconds after you accept the call. It has happened while using the stock headset that comes in the box but I dont think that could be the issue.

Battery - Dies out faster than it use to maybe 20 t0 30 percent faster than before and yes I am running the same Programs as in the Alltel rom.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what phone do you have?
Old 07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

tantrum829 is keeping up the good worktantrum829 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
what phone do you have?
It's on my avatar. HTC Vogue (Sprint)
Old 07-01-2008, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

sawce is a n00b

I upgraded from dharvey's ROM and had problems with text messages. Incoming ones were received but not displayed (the phone lit up and the text message count increased, but there was no message to read) and sent ones sometimes just stayed in the outbox without sending.

I'm going back to older ROM until all the problems in this thread get sorted out.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum829 View Post
It's on my avatar. HTC Vogue (Sprint)

oh im still learning this site lol. cool. im not having any problems with my mogul. sorry i couldnt be of anymore help. if i see anything ill get back to you
Old 07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

My problem is extremely annoying!! It seems very often, a few times a day, that my phone likes to silent itself even though the ringer is still on.... So as you can imagine I am missing phone calls/texts/emails.... anyone else experience this or have a fix? Thanks!!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

slash007 is a n00b

Mine has silenced itself, but my vibrate doesn't work. If I put it on vibrate, I get the symbol, but the phone is only silent. Anyone else?
Old 07-01-2008, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
Mine has silenced itself, but my vibrate doesn't work. If I put it on vibrate, I get the symbol, but the phone is only silent. Anyone else?
When mine does that, the vibrate doesnt work as well... I have to soft reset multiple times throughout the day... So I upgraded to the newest OMJ rom just now, we'll see if that fixed the issue
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development