PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

The Weez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
1% should already be in the clean roms
I guess, how do I "turn it on"? I told it to put the time in place of the bar-type battery gauge and that worked. I installed Quickmenu and the stock app chooser (the drop-down list at the very top right) went away. Now I just have a blank there, where the % should be. :dunno:
Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6900 with omj's 3.03 generic
Carrier: verizon

electrician1234 is a n00b
Question Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
3.03 is Sprint based, 3.09 is Bell based....3.09 seemed more stable & quicker...yes, both have Rev A

try again, site admin was making FTP changes:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51787
omj recently there is like a 70% chance of me getting a lock, i there a reg edit that will fix this problel, and in future m2droms you should include s2us its a nes app for the touch and diamond, in my view. and is there any way to tell when rev a is available like my phone just says ev at the top.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Lurker

Wink Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemradary View Post
I tried that but, I want the latest Radio verson. The leaked Verizon one takes it back to 3.37.XX

I went through it all again and I get the bell screen again. ANy ideas? Will this affect anything? Just made me think I was using bell software instead of Verizon.
try this reg edit. use the reg editor that is in os and type this in

dword:

HKLM\Software\HTC\StartupAnimation\Enabled from 1 to 0
Old 01-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Lurker

Wink Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weez View Post
I guess, how do I "turn it on"? I told it to put the time in place of the bar-type battery gauge and that worked. I installed Quickmenu and the stock app chooser (the drop-down list at the very top right) went away. Now I just have a blank there, where the % should be. :dunno:
did you try changing this

QuickMenu\Menu\View, uncheck "show battery on taskbar", Settings\System\Task Manager\button, check "enable the x button to end running programs

and then changing it back?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Lurker

Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 10/9

Quote:
you could also try using a prog like df_Taskmgr to end task explorer.exe then soft reset "to get rid of any glitches in today", and why do you have to install quickmenue as a cab omj included it in most of his rom, i might reflash if i were u
Old 01-05-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Weez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrician1234 View Post
you could also try using a prog like df_Taskmgr to end task explorer.exe then soft reset "to get rid of any glitches in today", and why do you have to install quickmenue as a cab omj included it in most of his rom, i might reflash if i were u
Quickmenu is not included in the clean roms, I believe.

I might just save myself the headache and use one of his other roms, then disable the things I don't want (aebutton plus, etc.).
Old 01-06-2009, 01:34 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
start/quickmenu/option/view, check the box for "show battery on taskbar" and set it to percent. it should show up in the upper right corner where the task mgr usually is.

Quote:
Quickmenu is not included in the clean roms, I believe.

I might just save myself the headache and use one of his other roms, then disable the things I don't want (aebutton plus, etc.).
ahhh, yes, QuickMenu is not in the clean roms. No need to flash a custom just for QM....

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/Tools/quickmenu.rar

just copy the 3 files to \windows, then run quickmenu.exe, it will automattically set it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrician1234 View Post
omj recently there is like a 70% chance of me getting a lock, i there a reg edit that will fix this problel, and in future m2droms you should include s2us its a nes app for the touch and diamond, in my view. and is there any way to tell when rev a is available like my phone just says ev at the top.
sorry, I dont have any reg tweaks for VZW. try searching the forum for Verizon gps settings.

I think there were some custom icons posted that would change when u had Rev A, but I have not heard much talk about it.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Weez is a n00b

Quote:
ahhh, yes, QuickMenu is not in the clean roms. No need to flash a custom just for QM....

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/Tools/quickmenu.rar

just copy the 3 files to \windows, then run quickmenu.exe, it will automattically set it up.
Thanks, I ended up using the custom rom (had to flash anyway - got another refurb since the last one was broken when they gave it to me) because there are some other things in it that I forgot I liked/needed until I didn't have them.

Hey here's an AEBPlus question for you guys:

I want to make the red button do the default action on single click (not sure what the function is called exactly) and open an application on long hold. How do I set this up? I poked around and could not figure out how to make it do the default action on single click.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

Jemradary is a n00b

OMJ, when I download the Radio only. It just has the nbh file. How do I run that?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemradary View Post
OMJ, when I download the Radio only. It just has the nbh file. How do I run that?
o when you want to use gps, you said you have verizon right, well these reg edits rilly worked for me to get locks in like 3 secs so here you go
just use reg edit and make sure your writing in decmal for new reg edits, becasue one bad thing about both of these roms, is that they cause verizon gps to get locks slow so heres the fix enjoy.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS]
"EnablePDEIPFromNV"=dword:00000001
"ServerIP"="66.174.95.132"
"ServerPort"=dword:8888
"EnableGPSSmartMode"=dword:00000001
"QosPerformance"=dword:00000089
"QoSAccuracy"=dword:00000050
"TimeBetweenFixes"=dword:00000001
"NumberFixes"=dword:99999999
"GPSMode"=dword:00000002
"EnableAGPS"=dword:00000001

and if you want to change them back then they all should look like this

Enableagps=1
Enablegpssmartmode=1
Enabepdeip=1
Gpsmode=4
Numberfixes=3b9ac9ff
Qosaccuracy=32
Qosperformance=59
Server ip=195.207.101.126
Setver port=1e6c
Timebetweenfixes=1
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development