PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nkawal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG's 3.03 Custom Rom - wm6.1 19208 w/uc - Updated 7/3

cant wait for this, this rom is well built and solid, I test all roms also and this thing rocks. dont ask me but look at my signature, look at the speed, with other roms i get in the mid 800's to 1100 at most. your's opens something else and its fast tethering.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal View Post
cant wait for this, this rom is well built and solid, I test all roms also and this thing rocks. dont ask me but look at my signature, look at the speed, with other roms i get in the mid 800's to 1100 at most. your's opens something else and its fast tethering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well I hate building my own ROM's so the kitchen doesn't bother me too much, I'm a beta tester for all ROM's and help out everyone
rstoyguy's 19208 Rom & Kitchen Basekit v1.05

IT'S UP! Who wants to stay up all night and play?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...058#post342058

Old 07-09-2008, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
O boy.....that's tempting...maybe I will just build my own ROM

Do you have everything included?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:29 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
O boy.....that's tempting...maybe I will just build my own ROM

Do you have everything included?
EVERYTHING....Except my xml file to setup my e-mail w/usercustomization.... The base kit is how it sits on my hard drive now...
Old 07-09-2008, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

hmmmmm what about stock rom stuff? and 3.03? If that stuff is in there you = genius
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
hmmmmm what about stock rom stuff? and 3.03? If that stuff is in there you = genius
But of course! But....

You install the kitchen, prep the sprint rom, and simply replace the Sprint ..\kitchen\OEM folder with my ..\kitchen\OEM folder! So yes, it's all there!

I did replace the cube, replaced the keyboard, and deleted a few other things that were annoying.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
But of course! But....

You install the kitchen, prep the sprint rom, and simply replace the Sprint ..\kitchen\OEM folder with my ..\kitchen\OEM folder! So yes, it's all there!

I did replace the cube, replaced the keyboard, and deleted a few other things that were annoying.
Maybe I like annoying things! j/p...but maybe How do I add things?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:56 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Maybe I like annoying things! j/p...but maybe How do I add things?
A virgin cook! Drop OEM's into the ..\kitchen\OEM directory. Any further help...

How to Customize a Rom Tutorials:
Custom Rom Sound Themes *** Customize your StartMenu
Adding Personal Files & Other Stuff *** Adding/Removing Programs
from my sig line....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
A virgin cook! Drop OEM's into the ..\kitchen\OEM directory. Any further help...

How to Customize a Rom Tutorials:
Custom Rom Sound Themes *** Customize your StartMenu
Adding Personal Files & Other Stuff *** Adding/Removing Programs
from my sig line....
oooo lalala
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development