PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: New Touch Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Well, I am certainly game to participate, but I'm not entirely sure how beneficial this will be to the masses.

Sprint leaked ROM with SYS from Diamond (5.2.19591). ~54,172KB

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/boggsie/RUU_signed%20(19208-19591)_A.rar

I haven't done anything to protect the contents of the ROM. Thus, this should decompose fine in Vogue_Kitchen_Tools.rar which is up on the ftp site in various users directories, like OMJ.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/K...chen_tools.rar

Best regards,
-boggsie
im right there with ya boggsie but i am working on making it more productive and such before i release mine. i am going to work on it tonight and see what i can do about releasing a possible kitchen for it.

i dont know if yours is sprint specicific but im pretty sure mine is also if you know how to make it not carrier specific please tell me.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-21-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok im having issues with my new ROM none of the nue tools work and HHC is not working any ideas. i am also having issues with my contacts but i gave also installed .net3.5 this is the only thing i have installed that i think would cause problems.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-21-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
can you post for download so i can look at it?
ill try and post in the ftp. if you flash to it then will reqire a hard reset.

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 06-21-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

for those who would like to take a look at my attempt at porting the new rom here is a link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/12408469...igned.rar.html

bugs that i have encountered.
1. none of the nue tools work
2. contacts wont open
3. no trial time on touch pal
4. HHC doesnt work.

the only upsides i have found to it is that it is a newer build and is very fast and responsive.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:06 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
for those who would like to take a look at my attempt at porting the new rom here is a link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/12408469...igned.rar.html

bugs that i have encountered.
1. none of the nue tools work
2. contacts wont open
3. no trial time on touch pal
4. HHC doesnt work.

the only upsides i have found to it is that it is a newer build and is very fast and responsive.

Verified, I was unable to get any of these to work on my Vogue.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i dont know if yours is sprint specicific but im pretty sure mine is also if you know how to make it not carrier specific please tell me.
I have an OEM for Generic carrier settings so anyone with a Vogue can use the ROM instead of having to make a version specifically for each carrier.

Making specific ROMs for each carrier might be a good idea though because you could include the PPST and bits of the Extended ROM from the specific carrier Official ROMs.

To put it simply, if you look at your carrier settings it will say "Data" instead of "Sprint PCS" or "Verizon" etc... It's not carrier specific which to me, is a beautiful thing.

Here is a link to the generic carrier settings:
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/dharv...r_Settings.zip

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-21-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i have the working wm 6.1 touch pal and i installed it from a .cab but if you have another version that would be great.
Have you tried using the OEMizer from the Apache forum to take that working cab you have and turn it into an OEM? If it works when you "install" it then it should work when you "cook" it.

Attached below is the OEMizer. It's pretty easy to figure out once you play with it for a few minutes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEMizer.zip (152.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-21-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC ERIS
Carrier: VZW

binny1070 is a n00b

the latest diamond build is "Windows Mobile 6.1 - CE OS 5.2.19591 (Build 19591.1.1.6)"
Old 06-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

i didnt cook touchpal in to the rom i installed after the rom flash but it had no trial period. i know i should probably just pay for it but i flash sooner than 15 days apart so i never have the need.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

yes just to confirm the latest one available is the one that i have ported which is 19591.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development