PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Bell Self Serve Launch! Airtime, Usage ETC. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=29030)

mixxy 06-11-2008 03:41 PM

Bell Self Serve Launch! Airtime, Usage ETC.

1 Attachment(s)
All the touch users from bell. Bell has launched a self serve option which lets you view your usage info. balance, airtime, etc. Works perfectly. Will upload the cab for it shortly.

Stay Tune3d

EDIT: The cab is now uploaded. Enjoy! and should work with any phone using Bell.

gp-se 06-11-2008 04:10 PM

Re: Bell Self Serve Launch! Airtime, Usage ETC.

just got a txt msg from Bell for this, haven't checked it out yet

earthdan 06-11-2008 08:51 PM

I downloaded from the text message but it doesnt work for some reason. It gives me a page that has text on it but no links. ANy ideas?

mixxy 06-11-2008 10:39 PM

yea man... just download the cab ive attached =P

3rdson 06-12-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthdan (Post 312009)
I downloaded from the text message but it doesnt work for some reason. It gives me a page that has text on it but no links. ANy ideas?

I get the same thing here if I click on the "SelfServe" from the start menu however, if I paste that url into Internet Explorer, it works fine.

3rdson 06-12-2008 01:28 AM

Found the fix. Apparently, Bell's SelfServe does not "like" Opera set as the default browser. If you uncheck "Set Opera as default browser", SelfServe will go back to using Internet Explorer and is quite happy again.
Go to Menu - Tools - Settings - Misc. ... remove the checkmark from "Set Opera as default browser". This is what fixed it for me anyway.

glee 06-12-2008 10:37 AM

"Sorry, You are not authorised to use this application." ?????

Duuuuude 06-12-2008 11:37 AM

It never worked for me either, even with IE as the default browser. It worked for a co-worker of mine though.

fusion600 06-12-2008 09:29 PM

Didn't work for me, last night. Today I gave the phone a hard reset and it works.
Not a really big deal.....you're really not missing anything as far as I am concerned.

HTCGuy71 06-12-2008 10:05 PM

I just downloaded it from my HTC touch and it works fine...updated within the last 2 hours! About time we had this feature from bell! Say bye bye to free incoming messages if you dont subscribe to a plan, and say bye to your Paper bill too if you are a bell subscriber. They are doing away with those.