PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Bye!

Too many Wannabe's

Wrong information

No Credit
Attached Files
File Type: zip vMessagingBgs (2).zip (582.1 KB, 524 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip vc.zip (693 Bytes, 270 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vetvito; 06-26-2008 at 10:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 45 times.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc
Re: Vetvito Roms

wooohoo!!!
cant wait that theme in the latest titan rom is sick use it on my mogul but im back on my touch looking for your work and themes =P
Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: verizon

ROKWELL is just getting started

im looking forward to your work Vet!
im on the alltel rom right now because there isnt really another rom that i wanna try! ive heard great things about your mogul rom though! cant wait!
Old 05-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

rom posted
Old 05-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Disregard

Last edited by mugsy77; 05-24-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Incorrect forum posted
Old 05-24-2008, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't think the black pill has been updated. He would have posted info if it was. I'm waiting on the update myself. I just flashed the current one this morning, due to a auto soft reset problem. I would get off a call and like a minute later, it would soft reset. i don't mess with trying to figure out what the problem is. I just re-flash

Im hoping that he adds the messaging background pack to the Mogul Rom. I want to change my SMS background.

Last edited by Limegrntaln; 05-24-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Other

akasirro is a n00b

3.37.10 is alltel radio right? ...cant find a Sprint 3.37.10 but a 3.35.15 and dont want to blow it
Old 05-24-2008, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē
Carrier: Sprint

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

i just swapped to a touch so this is still a little confusing to me.. would this rom work on the sprint touch? and if so, does that mean gps will work?

also, is there an official sprint rom coming out soon?

Last edited by klubhead; 05-24-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Telus

h311boy is keeping up the good workh311boy is keeping up the good work

Vetvoto, thank you for this great rom, but is there a way to edit the start menu logo. I have tried extracting the flag.2bp and editing it, but it will not let me write it back in. I love the vista icon but im a really weird person and the white dots around the icon play on my nerves. I am not experienced enough to tweak the rom so i wondered if u can suggest any alternatives. tnx in advance.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I don't think the black pill has been updated. He would have posted info if it was. I'm waiting on the update myself. I just flashed the current one this morning, due to a auto soft reset problem. I would get off a call and like a minute later, it would soft reset. i don't mess with trying to figure out what the problem is. I just re-flash

Im hoping that he adds the messaging background pack to the Mogul Rom. I want to change my SMS background.
The Mogul won't be updated until the official release. We are so close to June anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasirro View Post
3.37.10 is alltel radio right? ...cant find a Sprint 3.37.10 but a 3.35.15 and dont want to blow it
Either one works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
i just swapped to a touch so this is still a little confusing to me.. would this rom work on the sprint touch? and if so, does that mean gps will work?

also, is there an official sprint rom coming out soon?
Yes, and yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h311boy View Post
Vetvoto, thank you for this great rom, but is there a way to edit the start menu logo. I have tried extracting the flag.2bp and editing it, but it will not let me write it back in. I love the vista icon but im a really weird person and the white dots around the icon play on my nerves. I am not experienced enough to tweak the rom so i wondered if u can suggest any alternatives. tnx in advance.
flag.2bp won't do anything to the start menu.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development