PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379)

vetvito 05-23-2008 05:27 AM

Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

2 Attachment(s)
Bye!

Too many Wannabe's

Wrong information

No Credit

RobNyc 05-23-2008 10:47 AM

Re: Vetvito Roms

wooohoo!!!
cant wait that theme in the latest titan rom is sick ;) use it on my mogul but im back on my touch looking for your work and themes =P

ROKWELL 05-23-2008 11:41 AM

im looking forward to your work Vet!
im on the alltel rom right now because there isnt really another rom that i wanna try! ive heard great things about your mogul rom though! cant wait!

vetvito 05-24-2008 12:48 PM

rom posted

mugsy77 05-24-2008 02:32 PM

Disregard

Limegrntaln 05-24-2008 03:40 PM

I don't think the black pill has been updated. He would have posted info if it was. I'm waiting on the update myself. I just flashed the current one this morning, due to a auto soft reset problem. I would get off a call and like a minute later, it would soft reset. i don't mess with trying to figure out what the problem is. I just re-flash

Im hoping that he adds the messaging background pack to the Mogul Rom. I want to change my SMS background.

akasirro 05-24-2008 05:20 PM

3.37.10 is alltel radio right? ...cant find a Sprint 3.37.10 but a 3.35.15 and dont want to blow it

klubhead 05-24-2008 05:48 PM

i just swapped to a touch so this is still a little confusing to me.. would this rom work on the sprint touch? and if so, does that mean gps will work?

also, is there an official sprint rom coming out soon?

h311boy 05-24-2008 09:03 PM

Vetvoto, thank you for this great rom, but is there a way to edit the start menu logo. I have tried extracting the flag.2bp and editing it, but it will not let me write it back in. I love the vista icon but im a really weird person and the white dots around the icon play on my nerves. I am not experienced enough to tweak the rom so i wondered if u can suggest any alternatives. tnx in advance.

vetvito 05-25-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Limegrntaln (Post 294263)
I don't think the black pill has been updated. He would have posted info if it was. I'm waiting on the update myself. I just flashed the current one this morning, due to a auto soft reset problem. I would get off a call and like a minute later, it would soft reset. i don't mess with trying to figure out what the problem is. I just re-flash

Im hoping that he adds the messaging background pack to the Mogul Rom. I want to change my SMS background.

The Mogul won't be updated until the official release. We are so close to June anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akasirro (Post 294325)
3.37.10 is alltel radio right? ...cant find a Sprint 3.37.10 but a 3.35.15 and dont want to blow it

Either one works.
Quote:

Originally Posted by klubhead (Post 294354)
i just swapped to a touch so this is still a little confusing to me.. would this rom work on the sprint touch? and if so, does that mean gps will work?

also, is there an official sprint rom coming out soon?

Yes, and yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h311boy (Post 294464)
Vetvoto, thank you for this great rom, but is there a way to edit the start menu logo. I have tried extracting the flag.2bp and editing it, but it will not let me write it back in. I love the vista icon but im a really weird person and the white dots around the icon play on my nerves. I am not experienced enough to tweak the rom so i wondered if u can suggest any alternatives. tnx in advance.

flag.2bp won't do anything to the start menu.