PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 11:02 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

about to load up this rom. cant wait to give it a try
Old 05-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vetvito, love the ROM, it is the fast so far that I've flashed, and believe me I've tried them all........

Just have a couple of questions:

1. For some reason my caller id does not work anymore after I flashed your ROM, what is happening is when a call comes in that I have the number saved it doesn't always who the name that matches the number that I have in my contact list. Do you know what might have caused this? Or how I can fix it.

2. Did you also modify the cube? if so can you make a ROM that includes it also, or pass along the cab for it.

Again thanks for your ROM I really like it.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

second that request for the cube in a cab to install for user who prefer to have the cube thanks in advance!
Old 05-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

my internet wont connect for sh*t, one of the best looking roms ive used but i cant get the net to connect and ive flashed twice

Last edited by TheDude1120; 05-26-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

doubleu is a n00b

Flashed to this last night, and so far so good! I love the minimal approach to this one. If people start asking for this or that to be included, don't do it! Keep it minimal please!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:33 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

i haven't had any problems with the caller id but i sure hope i dont :'( not really missin the cube though i dont think i have ever once used it in the 8 or so months i have had the touch
Old 05-26-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rmarshll is just getting started
Re: Vetvito Roms

Vetvito could you share any information as how to edit or which files to be looking at so that the Startmenu Button can be edited?

flag.2bp won't do anything to the start menu.[/quote]
Old 05-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Vetvito Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
================================================== ============================================
ATTN; Rom Cookers, Loaders, OEM RiPPERS and even Thieves All I ask is that you give Credit, GIVE CREDIT and leave a thanks.
================================================== ============================================

Hey Vetvito. I've tried your rom and I really like it. Is there anyway you can make a base vista version that include nothing but your icons and the cube and everything else default. I'd be willing to add things myself but I'm having trouble breaking down your .nbh into a kitchen. I could use your help if you're willing. I'm not a total noob to cooking but I'm not up there with you yet. I'll gladly give credit to whom it's due.
From Bepe, "They will steal from you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by polargoat View Post
you say anybody can bloat a rom which is true anybody can. the real question is can you bloat a rom and make it run as if it were not bloated. no errors/bugs. thats the challenge.
You base off of dcd's base who has been scrutinized for not knowing wth hes doing. ive never ran dcd's or yours but your statements seem to dicredit others work.
dont do that. bloated rom cookers work as hard if not harder than you and your oemish roms that were used from a kitchen that anybody else here could use. kkthx
I'm not one to argue, but your statements are wrong.

1. My work is no longer based off of anyone
2. Bloating a rom is easy and making sure those bloats don't over lap is simple.
3. If I was to discredit someone's work I would have said bloating a rom is stupid, but I didn't. Some people like small sports cars and some like the Touring buses.
4. Please point to the kitchen I use

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2sad View Post
hey guy ..izzit this romsuitable for dopod 818pro ?? thanks alot .
nah, CDMA Vogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
Where can I get info on what this ladymail is thats included in your rom?
Its just a text alert, you know like the AOL lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
To use your messaging background pack, do I have to be running your ROM? Or will it work with most custom ROMS? TIA
As far as I know just mine, you can check others tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Vetvito, love the ROM, it is the fast so far that I've flashed, and believe me I've tried them all........

Just have a couple of questions:

1. For some reason my caller id does not work anymore after I flashed your ROM, what is happening is when a call comes in that I have the number saved it doesn't always who the name that matches the number that I have in my contact list. Do you know what might have caused this? Or how I can fix it.

2. Did you also modify the cube? if so can you make a ROM that includes it also, or pass along the cab for it.

Again thanks for your ROM I really like it.
1. This is a first, I'll try to duplicate it. What programs do you have installed?
2. Nah no cube, polen's looks great. Its in a cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
my internet wont connect for sh*t, one of the best looking roms ive used but i cant get the net to connect and ive flashed twice
Did you try DCD carrier cabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleu View Post
Flashed to this last night, and so far so good! I love the minimal approach to this one. If people start asking for this or that to be included, don't do it! Keep it minimal please!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarshll View Post
Vetvito could you share any information as how to edit or which files to be looking at so that the Startmenu Button can be edited?

flag.2bp won't do anything to the start menu.
[/quote]

Someone just figured it out over a XDA, search there. No offense but I'm not good at explaining things.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:31 PM
When will then be now?

internet configuration not found :'(
Old 05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
When will then be now?

arent these carrier cabs for the titan?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development