PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's HULK ROM GPS_RevA

Hey Nex - what did you use to change the icons in the top bar? And is there a way to change them back to stock?
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Injected the dll's and that file is the exact same as whats in there im guessing it was the reboot that got u the lock not the file.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

When I run Internet Sharing .. it says I have an invalud username/password
Old 06-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Injected the dll's and that file is the exact same as whats in there im guessing it was the reboot that got u the lock not the file.
Thats funny - for some reason when I flashed, the dll wasn't in the folder. I reset twice before I checked to see if it was there. I will re-flash again tonight and see if it puts it in. I will report back later.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Gazoo22 is just getting started

Ok I lost the sound on my phone today so I had to hard reset, so I thought I would give the rom I tried earlier (Bell_HULK). The first time I flashed it the gps did nothing, google maps did not see the gps at all, this time gps works very good, it is the first time I got sats inside.

I am glad I tried this rom again, I am sure it will have some bugs but it is the most innovative rom I have tried, I like it alot.

Thanks NexVision
Old 06-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearjunkeez View Post
Thats funny - for some reason when I flashed, the dll wasn't in the folder. I reset twice before I checked to see if it was there. I will re-flash again tonight and see if it puts it in. I will report back later.
Yeah not only did I double check but when building I get a overwrite prompt for it so its there u just cant see it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

rbjones21 is a n00b

What is the difference in the original VZW rom and the beta one that was posted later? Is one a custom ROM and one a stock ?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well - i reflashed last night, and immediately did a hard reset and then a soft reset after customizations, and GPS worked without a hitch. Everything else is awesome too. Thanks again Nex!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

seebeatty is becoming a great contributor

Hey Nex - any particular reason for reduction in the Page Pool on the Beta? noticed you dropped it to 16 from 18 on the other. Just curious if something was hickuping for you on the 18?

Lovin it - thanks!!
Old 06-17-2008, 05:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: t-mobile

ikarma is a n00b

your new beta rom is dope! there is one thing i Noticed when using Opera.... when i click the menu i just see icons and randomnumbers for the labels. know how to fix?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development