PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated!! (5/18/08) ALMOST OEM 6.1 Sprint Vogue ROM **V.2.1** with Working GPS/Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuszynski View Post
Excellent ROM however I can't seem to be able to use the "Align Screen". The application fails to respond and I have to soft reset the device. Any ideas?
I have not found a solution for this; I switched to OMJ's rom from frustration.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)
Carrier: Sprint

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Re: Updated!! (5/18/08) ALMOST OEM 6.1 Sprint Vogue ROM **V.2.1** with Working GPS/Re

ok i dont know if its just my phone or what but im using spb pocket plus 4 and in my one of my tabs some of the icons changed to a peice of paper with the windows logo on it......and also slide2unlock doesnt lock the phone while in internet explorer....but other tha that the included apps are pretty cool and it works just like it should....its still windows so obviously it still freezes every once in a while though
Old 06-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

kkuszynski is starting in the wrong direction

Quote:
Excellent ROM however I can't seem to be able to use the "Align Screen". The application fails to respond and I have to soft reset the device. Any ideas?
I did another hard reset and this time everything works. I wonder if not touching TouchPal made the difference
I did re-install it during my initial ROM configuration.
Currently I'm running WP, MS Live search, Google Maps, Realtor Mobile and everything still seems to be very solid.
I've tried OMJ and it worked great but kinda missed the bells and whistles included in this ROM.
Thanks again! =D>
Old 06-10-2008, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

DssTrainer is becoming a great contributor

Maybe I'll try this one again then too... I switched to OMJ cuz this one had some problems but maybe a second hard reset solves it all
Old 06-10-2008, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I did another hard reset and this time everything works. I wonder if not touching TouchPal made the difference
I did re-install it during my initial ROM configuration.
Currently I'm running WP, MS Live search, Google Maps, Realtor Mobile and everything still seems to be very solid.
I've tried OMJ and it worked great but kinda missed the bells and whistles included in this ROM.
Thanks again! =D>
The new version will not include Touchpal. It seems that adding it onto ROM was only causing issues. Keep your eyes peeled for the new version, coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DssTrainer View Post
Maybe I'll try this one again then too... I switched to OMJ cuz this one had some problems but maybe a second hard reset solves it all

Old 06-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
The new version will not include Touchpal. It seems that adding it onto ROM was only causing issues. Keep your eyes peeled for the new version, coming soon!
Thanks man!!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

DssTrainer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Good.. was never a fan of Touchpal.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development