PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 05:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(7/21/08) Ghettofreeryder v720 rom - 19591, Rev A, GPS, fullQWERTY,Opera,RSS Hub

So here is my rom updated to support rev A and GPS. Based off of the leaked sprint rom

Base - 5.2.19591
Contains the following:
Supports User Customizations
Patched HTC Home 2.1 by N2A. Allows for custom cities. Vista or Vogue Theme
HTC Album
HTC Random Access **Black or Blue Color**
HTC Comm Manager Vista or Vogue Skin
Remote Desktop
Esmertec Java 0.0.20080222.3.1
HTC Enlarge Start Menu
Adobe Reader 2.00.288531
HTC Zip
HTC Audio Manager. With Vista or Vogue Theme
HTC Streaming Media 3.00h
HTC Task Manager 2.0
HTC Touch Keyboard with dictionary fix
HTC fullQWERTY Keyboard
PHM Registry editor
MS Voice Command 19958
Vista Today Theme
10% battery increments for now
Windows Live
WMP Vista or Vogue Skin
More Registry Cleanups and Hacks
Vista or HTC wait animation
Opera 9.5 Build 1522
Calculator with Vista Skin
RSS Hub
HTC Network
HTC GPS Tool

Incorporated the sys from the new Diamond roms, thanks goes to SBR_Legion, and Boggsie. This rom is noticably faster then v713

Thanks goes out to JD, no2chem, ImCokeMan, OMJ,SBR_Legion anyone else i am forgetting, thank you too.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/ghettofreeryder/

Last edited by ghettofreeryder; 07-21-2008 at 03:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 51 times.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (6/23/08) Ghettofreeryder v715 rom - 19591, Rev A, GPS, fullQWERTY,Opera

Nope, no delivery room yet. As for 718, i re uploaded it, it was missing a file that I accidently moved while playing with the new Telus rom. Anyways, this new rom contains the Dshow drivers, an updated Streaming Media, updated Opera, Updated Java, removed facebook app, removed youtube app, new USB2PC, adn some registry tweaks... pheeew. Check the first thread for update informaiton
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Okta Touch

zeebob is a n00b
Re: (7/9/08) Ghettofreeryder v718 rom - 19591, Rev A, GPS, fullQWERTY,Opera,USB2PC

hey ghetto, 2 quick things:
1 - Any chance of a kitchen for 718 as I quite enjoy customizing your ROM for Telecom in New Zealand
2 - On your 715 ROM the Network time sync seems to make the clock 5 hours ahead of time although the correct time zone is selected. Is this a simple registry fix or something more?

Much appreciated!
ZeeBOB!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1
Re: (7/9/08) Ghettofreeryder v718 rom - 19591, Rev A, GPS, fullQWERTY,Opera,USB2PC

This is not a big deal but why does it say version 715 when loading 718 to the phone?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Hi Ghetto,

are the dshow drivers the ATI drivers?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
removed facebook app
FYI - Facebook app is still showing on 718 on my end, otherwise i love the speed.
Thanks again!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

does push mail work for you guys in this ROM? I'm using mail2web and I'm not getting my emails instantly anymore...

EDIT: I deleted my server information and re-added it now its pushing like normal again.

The only other problem I noticed is that the D-Pad would sometimes stop working until I touch the touchscreen. Anyone have this problem?

EDIT: I don't know if this is related to my D-Pad fix but I deleted Startkey.lnk from the Windows/Startup folder and haven't had a problem since. Does anyone know what Startkey.exe is?

Ohter notes: I don't see the facebook app when I flashed like the previous poster said. I also saw that the ROM version said 715 when I ran RUU... no big deal... Other than that it's a pretty fast and stable ROM...

Last edited by Ph33zy; 07-10-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:05 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Nope, no delivery room yet. As for 718, i re uploaded it, it was missing a file that I accidently moved while playing with the new Telus rom. Anyways, this new rom contains the Dshow drivers, an updated Streaming Media, updated Opera, Updated Java, removed facebook app, removed youtube app, new USB2PC, adn some registry tweaks... pheeew. Check the first thread for update informaiton

Congrats about the baby. We just had a baby last week. Good luck with everything and thanks for the hard work and amazing roms..

Rob
Old 07-09-2008, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know how to change the Vista or HTC wait animation icon as stated in the description ? Thanks.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

O yea...another ROM to test out

The ROM is Vista Generic 718 right?

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development