PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 12:01 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstack77 View Post
dharvey, it worked perfectly. And you only need to register it if you want some added settings (I didn't because I only wanted it to work with toggling BT).

rstoyguy, none of your OEMs worked for me using the 19588 BuildOS kitchen. I got an error on the two I used (opera mini and GPSToday) displaying "Internal error - Extraneous rgu detected" followed by "RGU _____ is missing".

Not sure if there's something you need to update to work with that specific kitchen.

I thank you for your efforts though!
I use them all in my rom, but it is 19208. The opera mini was uploaded for another user and has some RGU issues. GpsToday0.9.8.1 w/geotagger works great for me. Opera...you must have went straight to the ftp... lol

Old 07-02-2008, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor

Busted on the opera mini! I did get the error message with GPSToday though. Any ideas?
Old 07-02-2008, 12:19 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Busted on the opera mini! I did get the error message with GPSToday though. Any ideas?
Post your RGU and specific error message, and I can see if it's different than what I am using....
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Internal Error - Extraneous RGU detected (67be2ecc-9846-426c-bde8-e84b8aa1e71a)
Old 07-02-2008, 12:46 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Internal Error - Extraneous RGU detected (67be2ecc-9846-426c-bde8-e84b8aa1e71a)
Make sure it has two blank lines at the bottom...
Old 07-02-2008, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

?

where is the bottom?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Whom ever I choose.

king_tee is keeping up the good workking_tee is keeping up the good work

Hey Rstoyguy do you think you can make an OEM for wisbaradvance 3?

Old 07-02-2008, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
?

where is the bottom?
If you open that RGU file in notepad you need to make sure that at the bottom of the text file it has 2 "blank" lines below everything else. Why this is important I don't know but it is required.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:57 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_tee View Post
Hey Rstoyguy do you think you can make an OEM for wisbaradvance 3?
I didn't know they had a version 3.2.2.1 out...Who gave me that old *** v2? In order to do it, well...it may take a couple days with my schedule...but I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I didn't know they had a version 3.2.2.1 out...Who gave me that old *** v2? In order to do it, well...it may take a couple days with my schedule...but I'll see what I can do.
Lol I'm the one that gave you that Old *** v2. I just prefer the GUI over v3 thats all. Not to mention v3 seems to operate a little slower as it does not create a pre-defined themes folder and for all the machine cares, the theme could be anywhere on the device.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development