PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

PapaDocta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPapaDocta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPapaDocta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/2/08

actually you don't need to read that thread .. that thread shows you how to install the Arabizer (the older version 411) into any WM6.1 .. but with the version posted it above you don't need to do any modification to the register, just straight click and install

and it's weird why the application isn't posted @xda! if you think i should remove it from i will do ..

edit.

there is a link posted in the 5th page for this update

Last edited by PapaDocta; 11-03-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

any chance of making the new official sprint release of picture mail for the sprint touch on OEM?

Old 11-03-2008, 01:37 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
any chance of making the new official sprint release of picture mail for the sprint touch on OEM?
Already done here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=984

Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
is that the CAB from the diamond? Because me and dan tested it already and it doesnt work on Vogue
Old 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Also can you fix your diamond qwerty oem please rstoyguy, it has a corrupted file in it (P20-DotCOM.png)
Old 11-03-2008, 04:55 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
is that the CAB from the diamond? Because me and dan tested it already and it doesnt work on Vogue
Ask the user who originally posted the .cab. I have a seperate one I downloaded on my phone that I am using....

Quote:
Also can you fix your diamond qwerty oem please rstoyguy, it has a corrupted file in it (P20-DotCOM.png)
If your talking about...
OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY..........................HTC Diamond QWERTY Keyboard
I haven't used that one in a while cause the .cab I got from the forums was that way. The full qwerty keyboard didn't work/had missing letters. I never used that keyboard so didn't care, I just OEM what people send me, I can't speak for the quality or the functionality of the program. Try this keyboard:
OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout
I haven't updated either in a while, but the gullum is what I'm currently using.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/download/ heres the opera mobile beta 2
Old 11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ask the user who originally posted the .cab. I have a seperate one I downloaded on my phone that I am using....

If your talking about...
OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY..........................HTC Diamond QWERTY Keyboard
I haven't used that one in a while cause the .cab I got from the forums was that way. The full qwerty keyboard didn't work/had missing letters. I never used that keyboard so didn't care, I just OEM what people send me, I can't speak for the quality or the functionality of the program. Try this keyboard:
OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout
I haven't updated either in a while, but the gullum is what I'm currently using.
Is the keyboard exactly like the diamond's? Cause ive gotten alot of people complaining that my rom is diamond without the keyboard :-\

but the cab was released with the diamond, so you are prolly using it....it was ripped from it, but we couldnt get it to work on vogue at all.....what is the cab you are using, and does it work? (I personally like sMMS)
Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Is the keyboard exactly like the diamond's? Cause ive gotten alot of people complaining that my rom is diamond without the keyboard :-\

but the cab was released with the diamond, so you are prolly using it....it was ripped from it, but we couldnt get it to work on vogue at all.....what is the cab you are using, and does it work? (I personally like sMMS)
The keyboard is...well I don't have a diamond, but it's diamond as far as I can tell.

Actually, I have that winpm.cab on my device for the vogue. It's not actually a program, it enables pic-mail from the album, in messaging, etc...And yes it works. The oem put's some crazy shortcut in the start menu, but the beef is "hidden" throughout windows. The difference between this and sMMS...different, but with winpm you can "paste" text into it, no setting up your login/password, and it integrates with windows. Handy...
Old 11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Quote:
Just wanted to throw out there that the dev's of manilla 2d over on xda say that they have an opera mobile build 2745, whereas this one is only 2723.

Not much of a difference at all, but still . Loving the new look and home page of opera in this build, looks nice..

EDIT: This beta 2723 build also switches me from pcmk for the default microsoft kb each time I click on an input field as was sort of mentioned in the release notes.... maybe we/I will get lucky and this will already be fixed in 2745, otherwise I guess it's back to an older build again..

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244

Last edited by jim2561; 11-03-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development