PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

diggs_r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v7 Roms - Rev A, GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelnet View Post
I am on Bell, and was recently having success making/receiving calls with GPSToday as my primer...but now GPSToday won't lock on anymore, and GPSViewer will BUT I lose ability to receive or make phone calls...or it goes straight to missed calls and rarely I will see the notifier. I love everything else about this rom ghetto but this is a showstopper I think if it works erratically with the GPS and Cell Radio not being able to co-exist.

Hope you can figure it out! Thanks for a great rom!
I used the GpsViewer.PPC300_2577 to prime tomtom with no problems. Are you using the same cab?

Edit- Although I keep calling it while GPSViewer is locked on, it has taken up to 4 rings for the phone to start ringing, usually after 1 or 2.

Last edited by diggs_r; 05-08-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

diggs_r is a n00b

Looking forward to a new release. Any chance of cooking in the black vogue skins for dialer, calc, and comm manager, WMP etc...? Anyone else prefer the black skins? Sorry for being picky cuz yur probably working hard, but I have no issues with your ROM, it rocks!
Edit- actually the only issue I have is hotmail not saving my sent messages. It is set to save. Any ideas?

Last edited by diggs_r; 05-08-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch/Vouge
Carrier: sprint

n1co35 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to n1co35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741
All you had to do was connect your phone to your PC via USB, and on your phone go to Start, Programs, Internet sharing. Click connect, and you should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1co35 View Post
hey thx! that worked . at first i thought u, understood my question wrong.
but i tried it and it worked! thanks once again
damn only worked that day, now i tried today doesen't work.
wonder why. anymore suggestions anyone?

Last edited by n1co35; 05-08-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

diggs_r is a n00b

I added the HTC Home customizer and SRS WOW XT v.1.28.5.0 for smartphone. The HHC has some cool icons and features to choose from. I like that you can launch WMP from the music icon. Once I installed the EQ I could not connect my a2dp Bluetooth headset. Once I unistalled the EQ the headset worked again. I want an EQ for windows mobile media player. Any ideas or fixes?

Last edited by diggs_r; 05-09-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S
Carrier: Bell

pure_energy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Doesnt matter. I have removed all the **** i think is gay, and renamed the connection. Its up to you.

Ive been bus lately, but i am integrating some new drivers now. Expect a new rom and kitchen in the next couple days

Heya Ghetto....
Thanks for all your hard work on this. Your ROM is the only one I even bother downloading anymore as I find it to be the most stable. That said, I have not yet downloaded your latest REV.A rom anticipating your next release that you mentioned a few pages back. Is it coming soon? What can we expect from the new drivers?

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I see a new telus rom posted today... might be a stupin question ... will it work for Sprint or would you be posting another one for Sprint ?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i am having trouble downloading from the ftp does anybody have a mirror.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 05-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The new telus rom wont work, it is corrupt, I am havin gissues uploading. I am modifying my kitchen for 19208 now, so expect a release maybe tonight, but thats not written in stone yet
Old 07-27-2008, 12:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Iusacell

RatonCrispiN is a n00b

i flashed v700, excelent work very fast rom...
downloading 721...
Thanks for the great job
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development