PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A and GPS ready ROM?
Yes I want this bad!! 245 87.19%
I might use it... 17 6.05%
No I like my ROMs as stripped down as they get... 11 3.91%
This is a stupid idea and I think it would be a waste of time... 8 2.85%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vote here if you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A + GPS ROM

As I have come to realize, jakdillard's OEM Sprint 6.1 ROM has become very popular as a pre-Rev A ROM. I personally would like to see a Totally new OEM 6.1 Sprint ROM that is Rev A and GPS ready, much like his newest ROM from the Titan radio thread.

If you agree with me, please post here and cast your vote. Hopefully if we can get enough people interested in this, jakdillard will cook a little somthing up for us. I really love his work and would love to say that the only ROM I will ever use is made by HIM.

I vote YES.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: Vote here if you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A + GPS ROM

I might use it but I feel bad requesting it because I can't make it myself and so I don't feel like I have any right to demand this
Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

I don't feel like I am demanding this but requesting it. JD said not to request it in his other thread so instead I made this thread. I know I also cannot make this but would be eternally grateful if JD did.

In my opinion, this more of concensus, a popular vote, to see whether or not it is even worth his time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
I might use it but I feel bad requesting it because I can't make it myself and so I don't feel like I have any right to demand this
Major props to you! It's nice to see someone understanding about all this when most are whining about stuff they want in a ROM and can't seem to read posts or take the extra couple of minutes to search around and find the stuff they need.

*Rant off*
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
I don't feel like I am demanding this but requesting it. JD said not to request it in his other thread so instead I made this thread. I know I also cannot make this but would be eternally grateful if JD did.

In my opinion, this more of concensus, a popular vote, to see whether or not it is even worth his time.

Arg!!!! You replied and I didn't notice lol
I was meaning to click thanks on the other post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

my favorite oem by JD was the 19202 with the bluetooth toggle on the home screen
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

So far it seems like the majority vote is wanting this ROM. Hopefully in a few days it will be enough.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

With the kitchen being released, and updates for it comming in the future. Not to mention the ROM update from HTC comming. To me their is no reason for this ROM.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-29-2008, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

specv is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
So far it seems like the majority vote is wanting this ROM. Hopefully in a few days it will be enough.
until i tried this new alltel gps deal I always used the JD 6.1 oem roms
Old 04-29-2008, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

I have to agree with budney. There is plenty of leftover goodies in the fridge, besides JD has done more than enough for all of us, and that kitchen should fulfill any appetite.

I'm no chef at cookn ROMs (altho I really am a chef) and my vote for a stripped down ROM wasn't a request, but an opinion.

I have seen it before and I anticipate seeing it again; that an OEM ROM will be cooked up by someone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development