PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A and GPS ready ROM?
Yes I want this bad!! 245 87.19%
I might use it... 17 6.05%
No I like my ROMs as stripped down as they get... 11 3.91%
This is a stupid idea and I think it would be a waste of time... 8 2.85%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 10:46 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vote here if you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A + GPS ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
I tried the kitchen and selected the GPS ROM from the tabs at the top but it still had a 1.12 ROM version and would not boot past the splash screen.
sounds like you either need to update your PPCKitchen or you're not selecting the correct selections.txt file.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
sounds like you either need to update your PPCKitchen or you're not selecting the correct selections.txt file.
Which selections text file to I need to select? I have the most recent updates for the kitchen.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im using JD's oem 6.1 as well.

i haven't "upgraded" to gps/revA because i refuse to install other modified roms.. otherwise i'll wait for an official sprint rom (whenever that happens).
Old 05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

psvillars is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to psvillars

I too would like to see a oem sprint rom although his hybrid rom is really cool with the vista look from boot up to today screen it's what windows mobile should look like and although i was able to get the music store working i still have those annoying prompts because it's untrusted and i can't seem to get past that but that's a small price to pay for now
Old 05-05-2008, 09:46 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Which selections text file to I need to select? I have the most recent updates for the kitchen.
Vogue_WM6.1 Selections.txt

it should look like this.....

Quote:
SelectionsVersion=.90.04
KitchenDir=Kitchens\Vogue_WM6.1_no2chem_19209:;
ModuleDir=kitchens\000_Shareware:
ModuleDir=kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM:
ModuleDir=USER_OEM
OutputDir=Temp
PreProcessTool=
PostProcessTool=
ROMDeviceType=Vogue
ROMRevType=GPS
ROMOSType=WM6.1
DeviceRUUType=Standard
PagePoolSize=12
SelectedBootSplashImage=240x320,PPCkitchen2.png
SelectedSubSplashImage=240x320,PPCkitchen2.png
SelectedMainSplashImage=320x320,6.1_welcomehead.96 .png
but here's a tip......if you extract these 3 files....Vogue_WM6.1_no2chem_19209.rar, 000_Shareware.rar, PPCGeeks_OEM.rar then update Vogue_WM6.1 Selections.txt like below, then you can easily modify the OEMs & base rom for whatever u want.

Quote:
SelectionsVersion=.90.04
KitchenDir=Kitchens\Vogue_WM6.1_no2chem_19209\
ModuleDir=kitchens\000_Shareware\
ModuleDir=kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM\
ModuleDir=USER_OEM
OutputDir=Temp
PreProcessTool=
PostProcessTool=
ROMDeviceType=Vogue
ROMRevType=GPS
ROMOSType=WM6.1
DeviceRUUType=Standard
PagePoolSize=12
SelectedBootSplashImage=240x320,PPCkitchen2.png
SelectedSubSplashImage=240x320,PPCkitchen2.png
SelectedMainSplashImage=320x320,6.1_welcomehead.96 .png
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Vogue_WM6.1 Selections.txt
Thanks. I figured out the GPS kitchen but regardless of what I tried, I was not satisfied with the results. Something about ghettofreeryders ROM just has me hooked.

I am using ghettofreeryder's ROM with the Titan 3.35 Radio and now I have FULL BARS in my apartment where I never had a signal more than 2 bars before and in the TORNADO SHELTER beneath my work where I never had a signal at all, I have 1 bar EVDO. Every custom ROM that I made in the kitchen sent me back to 2 bars so there must be some drivers in ghetto's ROM that are helping me out and for now I am just stuck.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development