PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A and GPS ready ROM?
Yes I want this bad!! 245 87.19%
I might use it... 17 6.05%
No I like my ROMs as stripped down as they get... 11 3.91%
This is a stupid idea and I think it would be a waste of time... 8 2.85%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vote here if you want an OEM Sprint 6.1 Rev A + GPS ROM

I voted yes but ive got mine running the way I'm happy with until the offical sprint release thanks a million JD
Old 04-30-2008, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

73 to 7 so far... I plan on getting a new vogue within a few days. Hopefully tomorrow but we'll see.

Last edited by DHarvey; 04-30-2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Counts
Old 04-30-2008, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Nobi125 is just getting started

So this would be a rom that would get me GPS/RevA without having to flash the Altell rom first?
Old 04-30-2008, 01:21 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

I have work on this and I will continue to work on it maybe by the weekend I can have something for you
Old 04-30-2008, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobi125 View Post
So this would be a rom that would get me GPS/RevA without having to flash the Altell rom first?
No it would still require you to flash the Alltel ROM first unless JD manages to get the Radio packaged along with the new ROM. It would be awesome if it came packaged with the Titan Radio, 3.35.04 and all it required was that it be unlocked first but because of the way the Titan radio needs to be flashed at the moment I doubt it would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
I have work on this and I will continue to work on it maybe by the weekend I can have something for you
This is awesome news. I knew you would come through for us "OEM" guys(and you gals out there). Think it's possible to package this with the Titan radio so that like I said above, all it requires is the unlocker. Much like the Alltel ROM?
Old 04-30-2008, 05:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Nobi125 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
No it would still require you to flash the Alltel ROM first unless JD manages to get the Radio packaged along with the new ROM. It would be awesome if it came packaged with the Titan Radio, 3.35.04 and all it required was that it be unlocked first but because of the way the Titan radio needs to be flashed at the moment I doubt it would be possible.

This is awesome news. I knew you would come through for us "OEM" guys(and you gals out there). Think it's possible to package this with the Titan radio so that like I said above, all it requires is the unlocker. Much like the Alltel ROM?
A single flash solution with the Titan radio would be phenomenal.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
That would be excellent!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I expected high votes for this ROM but this is incredible...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:50 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
With the kitchen being released, and updates for it comming in the future. Not to mention the ROM update from HTC comming. To me their is no reason for this ROM.
exactly! the gps kitchen will be released soon.......
Old 05-01-2008, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
exactly! the gps kitchen will be released soon.......
I understand that but I would still like to see a ready made OEM 6.1 Sprint ROM with GPS enabled and Rev A capable.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development