PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

gbueh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiknik View Post
Since I'm apparently the only one on here who seems to care about the Bell Music store I'll go into a little detail about why I wanted it to work. You see I'm with Bell Mobility and I use text messaging more than I use voice calling so I want unlimited text messages. 1000 a month might be enough but I want it unlimited just because Well for $20/month I can get Text Messaging 5000 or for $25/month I can get Fun 25 Music which includes unlimited text/picture and video messages along with unlimited mobile browser, caller ID and voicemail, and unlimited music, radio and tv downloads. Well since I'm going to pay for it anyways I kinda want it to work. So I've been messing with it and I've got it to work. If any other Bell users want access to it on this rom, here's how: Goto windows\appdb folder. You'll find some java files here named s0_suite and so on. These are the sprint store data files. Ghetto you may want to remove these if you want to clear up some more room Anyways I just deleted them but you may want to move so you can restore later as they are the java midlets for any java programs you might have installed. Copy the music.exe file I attached to your windows folder and link it to your Start Menu\Procrams. Now browse here to download the files : http:/bellmobility.groovemobile.net/musicplayer-install/cgi/installcheck.cgi
Now when you click on the the Music icon in Programs it should take you to the correct app. LOL now that I went through all that I might just wind up scrapping it anyways.
Ok your post is very vague. I put music.exe in the windows folder? just anywhere? And link to start menu\Programs... um how?
Ok then i go to to http:/bellmobility.groovemobile.net/musicplayer-install/cgi/installcheck.cgi and copy and copy the jukebox.jad. again you were vague where this goes same place as music.exe.? which all goes where? And then it works huh? Cause I don't know exactly where you putting all this or how u linking to start menu.. Maybe you could elaborate.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Bell
Carrier: Bell

Nalman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiknik View Post
Since I'm apparently the only one on here who seems to care about the Bell Music store I'll go into a little detail about why I wanted it to work. You see I'm with Bell Mobility and I use text messaging more than I use voice calling so I want unlimited text messages. 1000 a month might be enough but I want it unlimited just because Well for $20/month I can get Text Messaging 5000 or for $25/month I can get Fun 25 Music which includes unlimited text/picture and video messages along with unlimited mobile browser, caller ID and voicemail, and unlimited music, radio and tv downloads. Well since I'm going to pay for it anyways I kinda want it to work. So I've been messing with it and I've got it to work. If any other Bell users want access to it on this rom, here's how: Goto windows\appdb folder. You'll find some java files here named s0_suite and so on. These are the sprint store data files. Ghetto you may want to remove these if you want to clear up some more room Anyways I just deleted them but you may want to move so you can restore later as they are the java midlets for any java programs you might have installed. Copy the music.exe file I attached to your windows folder and link it to your Start Menu\Procrams. Now browse here to download the files : http:/bellmobility.groovemobile.net/musicplayer-install/cgi/installcheck.cgi
Now when you click on the the Music icon in Programs it should take you to the correct app. LOL now that I went through all that I might just wind up scrapping it anyways.
Can you please elaborate on how you got this to work. I tried what you said but I am still getting an error.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

xmovingx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to xmovingx Send a message via Yahoo to xmovingx

do you have any screen shots with this rom???
Old 02-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

nayra is a n00b

Well, I just installed the rom for sprint on my htc touch, however, it will not go out to the net because it can't prepare the vision services?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Guys this ROM is so outdated...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development