PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC titan & vogue
Carrier: cricket

theintrospect is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my rom

*UPDATED*WM6.1*V1.2*CricketROMvogue+ArcsoftMMSfix+ CricketCarriercab *Toshia's V1.2(Updated 6-10-09) WM6.1w/m2dCricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftMMS/WAPfix+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstructions*

This is the second edition to my rom (fixed a few issues and it runs a little smother). I would like some of you to try it out if you would like. Please give feedback so I can improve/fix/or add anything else. Here's the link

Toshia'sWM6.1V1.2CricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftM MSfixWAPSettings+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstruc tions
[Get the latest zipped file (6-10-09) for V1.2 everything you need is zipped in that, including basic instructions]

You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right.

Here is a list of some of the programs i have included on it....
*adobe reader le
*audio manager
*google maps
*gpsviewer
*streaming media
*mp3trimmer-to make your own ringtones
*m2dc-customize M2D
*s2p-slide 2 play
*slide2view
*spritebackup
*tcpmp-play virtually any media file
*opera browser
*Oxios Hibernate
*Notes
*internet sharing
*Clear temp
*htc jade album
*youtube
*a few games

To get MMS and EVDO to fully work on Cricket refer to RyanMogul's PST settings for Cricket

This one is obviously for Cricket but if you need carrier cabs from another carrier just send me a pm and I can link them for you and change the carrier on the rom itself.

I look forward to any feedback from anyone who gives it a try. Thanks to RyanMogul and mattsm for showing me the ropes and getting me started. I learned alot from you guys, +cred.

As of Right Now the only problem is the mms and when i figure it out and get it fixed i will repost and let ya'll know.

THANKS to Everyone For the Feed Back!!!

Also You put this on your device = your responsibility!

Thanks to anyone who helps along the way.

Last edited by theintrospect; 07-14-2009 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: my rom

"You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right."

if you download this rom, and im asumming it is gps enabled you will need to unlock with imcokemans 2.31 unlocker NOT .41

you should also add "your device = your responsibility"
Old 06-27-2009, 05:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
"You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right."

if you download this rom, and im asumming it is gps enabled you will need to unlock with imcokemans 2.31 unlocker NOT .41

you should also add "your device = your responsibility"
Good advice ali3n freak.
I would definitely add those things theintrospect,
or should I call you TI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theintrospect View Post
i am going to post one more time. i don't understand why it keeps getting pulled off of here. would someone please tell me why?

*UPDATED*WM6.1*V1.2*CricketROMvogue+ArcsoftMMSfix+ CricketCarriercab *Toshia's V1.0 & V1.2(Updated 6-10-09) WM6.1w/m2dCricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftMMS/WAPfix+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstructions*

This is the second edition to my rom (fixed a few issues and it runs a little smother). I would like some of you to try it out if you would like. Please give feedback so I can improve/fix/or add anything else. Here's the link

Toshia'sWM6.1V1.2CricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftM MSfixWAPSettings+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstruc tions
[Get the latest zipped file (6-10-09) for V1.2 everything you need is zipped in that, including basic instructions]

You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right.

Here is a list of some of the programs i have included on it....
*abcpower-it monitors your power useage
*adobe reader le
*audio manager
*google maps
*gpsviewer
*icontacts-like the contact app on the i phone
*livemedia
*mp3trimmer-to make your own ringtones
*m2dc-customize M2D
*s2p-slide 2 play
*sktools
*slide2view
*spritebackup
*tcpmp-play virtually any media file
*tvguide
*yahoo go
*opera browser
*pandora radio
*a few games

To get MMS and EVDO to fully work on Cricket refer to RyanMogul's PST settings for Cricket

This one is obviously for Cricket but if you need carrier cabs from another carrier just send me a pm and I can link them for you and change the carrier on the rom itself.

I look forward to any feedback from anyone who gives it a try. Thanks to RyanMogul and mattsm for showing me the ropes and getting me started. I learned alot from you guys, +cred.
Always nice to have more rom chefs. Welcome.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Thanks Guys Yea its gps enabled and it works I have tested it myself.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Good Luck
Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

whats so great about cricket?
Old 07-03-2009, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Cricket is just another Carrier like us
Old 07-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

well whats so great about it is that everything is unlimited and for a really great price plus no contract.

thanks again everyone
Old 07-07-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor

so is there a way to fix the mms cause i tried downloading the cab but still unable to send nor receive mms
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 PM
fhero

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LOL and u are sure all the registry setting are correct for cricket. Also make sure the PIE internet explorer default connection in the registry is not there.

that is the main thing that causes peoples MMS not to work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development