PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvniek View Post
Hi there! I'm kind of a noob; but I understand what to do and how to use the unlocker. But I have a problem. Each time when I try to unlock my phone, at the step when you must disconnect and reconnect the phone, my phone just freezes up and the screen turns white... After that I have to remove the battery from the phone and turn the phone on again. Can someone PLEASE help me with this. Am I doing something wrong????
I suggest you follow this guide:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Nfsfan's wm6.5 Rom Faq (Now Open For Business!)

It's old but is very simplified.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini
Carrier: Sprint

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Yes, codybear's FAQ is old and simplified. It's almost fun, except for my getting many of the errors discussed in this Unlocker thread, arrgh. What finally did the trick for me was Satchm0's post #859 for recovery from error 262. Thanks Satch! (Button clicked.)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development