PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus416 View Post
hah, i found it

i am blind/retarded :P
Haha its all good.. I had to ask because I couldnt find out how

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch, Touch Pro, BB8330
Carrier: Sprint

mandangalo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mandangalo

I can't get this to work at all, I'm a noob

I get to the RUU screen, it goes to 100% then reboots into WM. My device is flashed to oem 3.03.651.4 and I'm using the 2.31 unlocker

Last edited by mandangalo; 11-18-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Lurker

Fuker_Solid is a n00b

Hi
Just a quick question I have a sprint touch and I use the dettes rom but I want to flash to sprint official rom the problem is that the first time I flashed to Bell and now I have radio 3.50, so is there any problem if I flash to official sprint having 3.50 radio?
Thanks for your answers
Old 11-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post
I can't get this to work at all, I'm a noob

I get to the RUU screen, it goes to 100% then reboots into WM. My device is flashed to oem 3.03.651.4 and I'm using the 2.31 unlocker
Ok whats is the problem? If you are using 2.31 then your already unlocked.. Are you trying to RELOCK? or what? I am little confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuker_Solid View Post
Hi
Just a quick question I have a sprint touch and I use the dettes rom but I want to flash to sprint official rom the problem is that the first time I flashed to Bell and now I have radio 3.50, so is there any problem if I flash to official sprint having 3.50 radio?
Thanks for your answers
Since your using my ROM I might as welll naswer
Just flash back.. No harm at all it will overwrite the radio and you will be good to go!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch, Touch Pro, BB8330

mandangalo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mandangalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Ok whats is the problem? If you are using 2.31 then your already unlocked.. Are you trying to RELOCK? or what? I am little confused
Sorry, I was pretty unclear. I have a brand new Touch which I got yesterday, and it had an older OEM ROM with an older radio version on it. I downloaded the OEM 3.03.651.4 ROM and flashed the phone to that.

Wanting to unlock it and flash it with an aftermarket ROM, I tried using Coke's 2.31 unlocker from the first post, but I keep getting lost at the part where it runs the thing that looks like an RUU. It finishes that part, and says something about disabling USB connections in ActiveSync (which I do), but in the mean time the phone reboots and the command prompt errors out when I press enter like it says to do...
Old 11-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post
Sorry, I was pretty unclear. I have a brand new Touch which I got yesterday, and it had an older OEM ROM with an older radio version on it. I downloaded the OEM 3.03.651.4 ROM and flashed the phone to that.

Wanting to unlock it and flash it with an aftermarket ROM, I tried using Coke's 2.31 unlocker from the first post, but I keep getting lost at the part where it runs the thing that looks like an RUU. It finishes that part, and says something about disabling USB connections in ActiveSync (which I do), but in the mean time the phone reboots and the command prompt errors out when I press enter like it says to do...
I am not quite sure of your problem still...
The command prompt errors?
Old 11-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mikev15101 is a n00b

Had my old touch unlocked and had a cooked rom running on the phone. Lost of my instructions how to unlock, and wanted to make sure it would work the same way as last time. Picked up a new touch, loaded the rom and radio off of the HTC sprint website. Software: 3.03.651.4 Firm: 3.42.30 PRL: 60613 PRI: 204_003
Just wondering if the COKEMAN 2.31 unlocker will unlock my new phone or not. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH YOU GUYS are the SH!T.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev15101 View Post
Had my old touch unlocked and had a cooked rom running on the phone. Lost of my instructions how to unlock, and wanted to make sure it would work the same way as last time. Picked up a new touch, loaded the rom and radio off of the HTC sprint website. Software: 3.03.651.4 Firm: 3.42.30 PRL: 60613 PRI: 204_003
Just wondering if the COKEMAN 2.31 unlocker will unlock my new phone or not. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH YOU GUYS are the SH!T.
Yeah man the 2.31 will unlock your Touch just fine You have a GPS radio so thats the unlocker you want to be using
Old 11-25-2008, 10:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

mtstmp is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus416 View Post
i've read through every page of this thread looking for a re-locker.

Maybe i'm blind, or maybe i'm just retarded...but...can anybody point me to one?
i see you found your answer, but could you point me in the right direction? i want to return to stock wm 6.1 on my sprint touch to get it fixed, but i've unlocked and flashed a custom rom(dette's diamond, awsome btw)
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtstmp View Post
i see you found your answer, but could you point me in the right direction? i want to return to stock wm 6.1 on my sprint touch to get it fixed, but i've unlocked and flashed a custom rom(dette's diamond, awsome btw)
Thanks I am glad you like my ROM

Anyways here's what your gonna wanna do..

Since you are on a custom ROM with 2.31.CoKe all you need to do is flash the 0.40 Unlocker and then flash back to the official Sprint ROM immediately after that since the 0.40 unlocker can be overwritten and the 2.31 unlocker cannot be overwritten so the SPL in the Sprint ROM will overwrite the 0.40 unlocked SPL
If you have anymore questions please feel free
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development