PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Try a different PC, if you see the 0.36 SPL you will be able to connect to it with mtty. If its vista there is a special mtty needed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

apollooff320 is a n00b

directions for getting 2.31 off my phone so I can return it to sprint to get it repaired plz? I have the new sprint stock rom on my phone by the way.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Okta Touch
Carrier: Telecom NZ

wudzi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
Try a different PC, if you see the 0.36 SPL you will be able to connect to it with mtty. If its vista there is a special mtty needed.
\
Yup it was Vista. Ran fine on XP so I'm racing again. Thanks heaps - you da man! Now I just have my original problem of internet (evdo and 1x) passwords continually being overwritten by the Sprint ones!
Old 08-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: To Learn More About My Sprint Touch
Carrier: sprint

toouchdown is a n00b

okay i've searched everywhere and tried not to ask this question but i have yet to come up with any answers resolving my problem. i have been trying to get the cokeman unlocker 2.31 on my phone with various failed attempts the problem im havin is my computer loses connection to my sprint touch whenever the ruu comes on and i get error 260 im currently running the official sprint touch update on my phone can someone please help
Old 08-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by toouchdown View Post
okay i've searched everywhere and tried not to ask this question but i have yet to come up with any answers resolving my problem. i have been trying to get the cokeman unlocker 2.31 on my phone with various failed attempts the problem im havin is my computer loses connection to my sprint touch whenever the ruu comes on and i get error 260 im currently running the official sprint touch update on my phone can someone please help
this problem seems to have been covered a few times.

tell us exactly what you have done and what you have tried.

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244
Old 08-23-2008, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

thanks cokeman, i just used your program to unlock my phone... nice work and thank you for your effort..
but can i make a small suggestion (first of i really am not trying be rude or any such thing - but just as a user who experienced some frustration before light dawned on me and who had to read thru 30 posts before i found my answers )

can you please add to your tutorial 2 things i noticed...
1. with the new sprint 6.1 ROM's you dont need to perform the last step of stopping the USB connection as it does sooo automatically.. i didnt have to and I had to unlock twice before i realized that it was not needed.. and its actually doing what it needs to..
2. remove SD card (optional)
3. if white screen is seen when trying to unlock, wait for battery meter to be more than 50%... ( dont know if its true or not but worked for me)
4. how to find out if your phone is unlocked - press the power button, the camera and HOLD the soft reset button where holding the soft reset button for little over 2 seconds displays the 3 color pic with your 2.31coke msg...

hope you dont mind adding this on page 1 as it will a lot of noobies like me a little bit of aggravation... i know its my fault for jumping first and not trying to read this forum but hoping that u understand...

all in all a really wonderful program... thank you once again....
Old 08-23-2008, 01:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
directions for getting 2.31 off my phone so I can return it to sprint to get it repaired plz? I have the new sprint stock rom on my phone by the way.
THIS IS WHAT IM WONDERING TOO!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

freedumb87 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
THIS IS WHAT IM WONDERING TOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
I have the same question as you two.

I am receiving a replacement phone for my malfunctioning phone (unrelated to the new rom). My phone has been upgraded to the new Sprint Rom. My bootloader screen (power + camera + reset) reads:
VOGU 100 MFG
SPL-2.31 coKe
CPLD-3

My question is, before I send the phone back do I need to get this back to factory original? If so, could someone provide the steps to do this? I have searched the forums but couldn't find this answer.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumb87 View Post
I have the same question as you two.

I am receiving a replacement phone for my malfunctioning phone (unrelated to the new rom). My phone has been upgraded to the new Sprint Rom. My bootloader screen (power + camera + reset) reads:
VOGU 100 MFG
SPL-2.31 coKe
CPLD-3

My question is, before I send the phone back do I need to get this back to factory original? If so, could someone provide the steps to do this? I have searched the forums but couldn't find this answer.

Thanks!
You can flash back to the original ROM... But your bootloader will still be ImCokeMan's unlocker...

So I am also wondering this
Old 09-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

freedumb87 is just getting started

dette, I am running a stock official rom. I got it from htc site. I just need to know if I should replace my bootloader back to stock. if so how do I do it?

I have an idea but I don't want to brick my phone.

It seems like I can just install the .40 loader and reflash with the new sprint rom. sprint is my carrier btw.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development