PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
There is Wi-Fi on the HTC Touch.....just no Wi-Fi intena
Old 01-20-2008, 12:39 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
There is Wi-Fi on the HTC Touch.....just no Wi-Fi intena
Or drivers...
Old 01-20-2008, 01:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

dzap is a n00b
haha...I've used this software 3 times within the past 2 weeks (right now would be number 4) now to do a hard reset since I can't figure out any other way to do it really..and it's pretty simple
Old 01-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

oracle646 is a n00b
So how do I do it?

So how do you get Wifi?

And also I keep getting error 262 when I do the ROM unlocker :
[FONT='PMingLiU','serif'][/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']ERROR [262, 276, 284, 302] : UPDATE ERROR[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']This error occurs during the CE ROM code upgrade process. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Solution: If this happens, you can just soft-reset the device and run RUU again. The update process will then continue.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Note: At this stage, the Wince is destroyed; instead, it is in upgrade mode.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I restarted and nothing changed then also. And jsut to be sure in the solution part it says do a "soft restart" that is just holding the power button down right? cuase i do that and nothing happens. Nothing resume's or anything. Thanks for all the help...very greatful.[/FONT]
Old 01-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Tricom

Felix J is a n00b
Unhappy access EVDO in no sprint network

Ok, is really awsome all the information and toos you find here. Congratulations for the forum and the comunity.

I have a problem. I have a sprint touch, but i live out of usa. My network operator offer internet via EVDO and 1x Rtt. but for some reason, some body please tell me way, when i setup the connection, it does not connect and give mi a message that tell can not connect for an unknow reasom. Looks like sprint have special ROM or something like that for EVDO and my carrier use another settings. In both networks it dial #777. in mi carrier is the same nomber. i know it because mi last mobile was a htc 6700 sprint too.

Please help
Old 01-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff
bricked the ole touch

well, its a paperweight.

i cant get it past the "htc smart mobility" screen!! it comes up, tells me the driver and radio versions, then those disappear like they are supposed to and...nothing else.

can anybody help me???? im dying here!

i have tried hard and soft resetting and...nothing!

THANKS.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor
You might be able to unbrick it using a memory card and/or doing a Power/Camera reset. I'm no expert though.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Threadstarter

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Just install a new rom you'll be good to go
Old 01-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
Just install a new rom you'll be good to go
how would i flash a new rom seeing as how i cant get it to boot and therefore cant connect it with activesync???

THANKS.

and the camera power reset seemed to have no different effect compared to the ordinary soft reset. isnt that just where you hold down the side camera button and the end key and stick the stylus in the hole?

thanks a lot.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor
Hold the Power and Camera Button while pressing the reset with your stylus. That will keep your phone "Still" so you can flash it. It will put your phone in the bootloader and it activates your usb port enough to accept a new flash.

Hope that helps
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development