PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ghettofreeryder rom v3 **VISTA Skins*

Well, mine is just the HTC Cube with a different BRN files. The files I used were made my poorlyduck. If you do a search for that on xda-developers.com, you will find the files.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

post deleted

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244

Last edited by jim2561; 03-02-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

All taken care of.

Last edited by tobeychris; 03-02-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Misunderstanding.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I think he did..
thanks, sorry. i searched the first post for "poorlyduck", but nothing came up
Old 03-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

V5 Posted

Added Vista WMP Skin
Removed a bunch of redundant registry entries
changed today plugin defaults
removed 10 button comm manager image files
Updated to latest task manager
Old 03-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom
Carrier: Sprint

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Looks interesting.
Can this rom be installed on a Sprint Touch?
I re-flash my phone all the time, so I'm not totally new to this, but I've never tried a rom from a different carrier, and I'm brand new to Sprint, so I don't know what the implications might be of using a Telus rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

You can give it a try and find out, or If someone has the sprint setting oem, they can post it into my folder on the ftp, and ill make a sprint version
Old 03-06-2008, 01:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Bell

shawn_ is a n00b

Any chance the UC is fixed in your v5 Rom? I tried exact SDConfig.txt I PMd you on MrGeoffs Rom and it worked fine. Your Rom is much cleaner so I'm continuing to use it even without UC.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Can you send me the SDconfig file. Im not sure whats not working. I dont actualy use UC, but i will give it a try on my next flash.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6600, PPC6700, PPC6800, Touch
Carrier: Sprint

8675309 is just getting started

How do I completely disable the Touch Keyboard? I like TouchPal, and Calligrapher, but I can't used them without the Touch Keyboard trying to guess the words. Please help.

Other than that Great Rom!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development