PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Telus

wakepics is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! Cooked ROM for TELUS HTC (Vogue)

I would also be interested in the ROM dan-htc-touch requested, if you end up making one. Not sure if the CorePlayer program could also be left out - not a problem if it isn't.

I'm currently running your original beta ROM and it's awesome - my device runs way more efficiently - I just don't have use for all the extra applications. Great work!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I took Mustan-Techs customizations for Telus, used them in my Rom, and ##778 TALK works
Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Mustan-tech, I agree it would be nice to see a cleaned up version without all the resco add-ons, let us know if you want to make one or not
Old 02-27-2008, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

hey mustan-tech seems to be away, here is what he gave me

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....m%20rom%29.rar
Old 02-27-2008, 11:49 PM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

this rom runs really smooth, a couple glitches with htc today, but nothing major, the dialer actually works with dial codes, and it does not lag like in the stock rom. threaded sms is a cool trick, and I have not tried pie's new look all in all this rom is great, and would be a good base to build off of.

Has anyone noticed increased battery life with 6.1??? a couple other forums mentioned it, but I would like more than a couple people to coment on this.

I actually use resco explorer, but having it in rom was causing a not registered bug with the today plugin. It's really too bad I did not know memmaid required registration, or I would have had him remove that as well.

Many many thanks again to mustan-tech for a fast stable rom worth flashing and keeping
Old 02-28-2008, 03:11 AM
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Thank you for posting your cleaner version, but to mustan-tech, can we get an official with a list like your mod?

I've used the one dan posted, but noticed a few problems:

FIXED: Memmaid and QuickClean do not work (please remove?)
Partially FIXED: Windows Live for hotmail does not work.
Touch keyboard and keypad are missing.

FIXED: I found this forum to fix Windows Live, but it still doesn't add the hotmail account to the messages screen to choose that as your email.

FIXED: Also, is the bar at the top the vista battery gauge? If so can it be removed?

I know I am asking a lot as I know these are difficult to make, but it's been nice so far and hopefully it only gets better.

Last edited by tobeychris; 02-28-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

the touch keypad and keyboard work on my phone???
as for windows live, you are right, it does not work
Old 02-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Kitchen Builder

I reflashed the rom and still no touch keyboard and keypad.

For those that don't like the vista battery bar at the top, goto File Explorer > Windows > Startup and delete the vista key in there. All better.

I would also like to say that this rom makes the touch run much faster, probably thanks to a few tweaks and the WM 6.1. Thanks again!

Keyboard and Keypad Fix:
http://rapidshare.com/files/72662213...eypad.cab.html

Last edited by tobeychris; 02-28-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Mustan-tech is keeping up the good workMustan-tech is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: NEW! Cooked ROM for TELUS HTC (Vogue)

Hi, Yall

I'm working on a clean rom for yall that don't want programs in it.

Just a mo....'

Mustan-Tech

P.S> looks like i included the wrong MS Live/Messenger in the original rom.. will fix it in both ROM's (10.6.34.2500)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Clean ROM - Only includes:

1. Flash addons
2. Windows Live & Messenger (Fixed version that does work - 10.6.34.2500)
3. Bluetooth Addon
4. HTC Home (6 tab version)

(Files Will Be Re-Uped In The Morning - Due To FTP Deletion)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mustan-tech; 03-02-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Kitchen Builder

A big thanks for the clean rom, but even though windows live works now, it won't add your hotmail account to the email accounts list. When you go to add it, it takes you to live, you put in the info and it sets it up, then when you click on hotmail, it redirects you back to the accounts list, where it isn't listed. I know this isn't the OPs fault, does anyone know of a fix?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development