PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ghettofreeryder rom v6.0.9 **VISTA Skins* Telus

Alright, just been modifying the rom the last couple days, adding poorlyducks vista themes, and toying with different base roms. This rom is based from OMJs rom using 5.2.19716, which was ported from a Kaiser i believe

Contains the following:
Supports User Customizations
Patched HTC Home 2.1 by N2A. Allows for custom cities. Vista theme
HTC Album
HTC Random Access **NEW Blue Color**
HTC Comm Manager Vista Skin
Remote Desktop
Esmertec Java **updated to 0.0.20080115.4.1**
HTC Enlarge Start Menu
Adobe Reader 2.00.288531
HTC Zip
HTC Audio Manager. With Vista Theme
HTC Streaming Media
HTC Task Manager 2.0 **Updated**
HTC Touch Keyboard with dictionary fix
PHM Registry editor
MS Voice Command
Vista Today Theme
no2chem 1% battery increments
Telus Autorun - Removed Smart Icon and other crap
Windows Live
WMP Vista Skin
Registry Cleanups **NEW - Battery Hack, faster internet, disabled NAI**
DST Fix
Vista wait animation **new**

ghettofreeryder v6
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....ettofreeryder/

Thanks to vetvito for his idea, saw his aero titan rom, had to do it. Also, cred goes to poorlyduck, as this wouldnt be possible without him making the beautiful skins. And of course, credit goes to no2chem, DCD, OMJ, JD for their work in the rom modifications they have developed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg audio.jpg (9.4 KB, 621 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg calc.jpg (12.5 KB, 509 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg dialer.jpg (12.6 KB, 528 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg today.jpg (12.1 KB, 699 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg cube1.jpg (11.5 KB, 517 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ghettofreeryder; 03-11-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Upgrades
Old 02-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

skrewedupcanadian is a n00b
Re: ghettofreeryder rom v3 **VISTA Skins*

hmm okay how do i get this, and is it easy to do?
im so new to this site and this ppc world

its insane
Old 02-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is a flashing how-to sticky at the top of this forum
Old 02-29-2008, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

I noticed there is no windows live listed
Old 02-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

lol, yeah havent had time to figure that out. I have the latest cab in my oem folder though if you need it. You can use UC to automatically install it on hard reset
Old 02-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

jpletcher76 is a n00b
HTC Weather only allows Canada selection

I apologize if I have something wrong, but I installed v3 and HTC weather on the front only gives me the option to select places in Canada. I checked my regional settings and it was set to Canada so I changed to US. Did soft reset but can still only select Canadian cities for the weather. I did a registry hack and manully specified my city and that worked, but then if I click the weather to look at the selection list it shows the same Canadian cities and then resets my weather to Calgary even if I cancel out. Just wondering if anyone has seen this or if I have something wrong.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Yeah I just have the cities selected for my area, the file you need to edit is HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml. If you look at the definitions in there, you will see the syntax required for your city. If you need further help, feel free to ask
Old 02-29-2008, 05:12 PM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

am I able to use the oem, or do I need a cab? sorry if this is a dumb question(for wlm)
Old 02-29-2008, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

better question, what u-name and password will get me into ftp?
Old 02-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

uname is ppcgeeks, password is ezupload

You will be using the cab. OEMs are only used to install programs by cooking them into the rom. The WL file in my oem folder is actually a cab
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development