PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: No2Chem nueROM-V (WM 6.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
anyway, i've been getting a flood of emails about if i will ever update this - I will, but... the titan rom isn't even stable yet, and I don't have a device (vogue) to test on, so thats whats really keeping me from releasing anything for this device.

I know theres many of you that are more than willing to test a rom, but building one takes time, and there are logistics + energy involved in distributing and diagnosing issues with a rom that I just don't really have time to deal with now - its really easy to figure out a problem with a device in hand.

of course, if you're willing to donate a device, thats another story but... as of right now you'll just have to wait until I have the titan rom figured out, so sometime after 5070 (if you've been following the titan thread).
this is the best news i have heard in a long time i cannot wait for you to update this. i would send you a 6900 if i could because i love your work so much.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-11-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

xencloud is just getting started

someone invest to get this man a Touch!! =D>
Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: Telus

Soul_Est is keeping up the good workSoul_Est is keeping up the good work

I'm willing to help with ROM development if you wish no2chem. I was hoping that everyone on their Vogue could be enjoying what others on their Titans have had for some time. I have another question I'd like to ask but I don't want to sound rude.

Various tweaks and programs found on XDA-Developers, PPCGeeks, MoDaCo, and WinMo-Experts forums.

Thank you to all the experts who enlighten us on the ways of enhancing our phones beyond the norm.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i would love to help with rom development but i still need help with building my own roms and such. i have downloaded so many tools for this stuff and so many kitchens i just want to learn how to do all this on my own if anyone is willing to help me please pm me as i am free basically all day and all night because i am on summer break. i am not a complete newb to this i have made roms using tools around and i am currently trying to make one off of Jd's latest i just cant get the thing to boot.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:42 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
of course, if you're willing to donate a device, thats another story but... as of right now you'll just have to wait until I have the titan rom figured out, so sometime after 5070 (if you've been following the titan thread).
someone give this man a touch already
Old 07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

neckermann is a n00b

Has anyone given the man a touch yet? I would be willing to throw down some money. As sprint can't replace my phone with another mogul because they don't have any in stock and are now giving me a touch. I love no2chem's work!! Anyone want to get together and get one for him. I sure we can get one off of ebay or something for him..

PM if anyone is interested..
Old 07-27-2008, 08:10 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckermann View Post
Has anyone given the man a touch yet? I would be willing to throw down some money. As sprint can't replace my phone with another mogul because they don't have any in stock and are now giving me a touch. I love no2chem's work!! Anyone want to get together and get one for him. I sure we can get one off of ebay or something for him..

PM if anyone is interested..
Correspondence is slow, but ive spoke w/ no2chem about donating a touch in the near future, given a few factors that need to fall into place. Having said that, no2chem is always busy and hasn't responded to the last email that i sent.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

neckermann is a n00b

Puff,

What is the best custom rom for this phone?

Thanks Nicholas
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development