PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM][Finished 4/28/10]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23551][V0.19 Bare & V3.19 Manila]

NagROM

I HAVE DISCONTINUED DEVELOPMENT ON THIS ROM, AS I HAVE SWITCHED TO ANDROID

These are THE latest WM 6.5 builds for the Touch.
THE WRITING IN RED IS CRITICAL! READ IT!

Remember these ROMs are built from the latest, most cutting edge, leaks from MS. There will be bugs and issues. If you want a 100% stable ROM, this isn't for you!

Carrier Generic!

• V0.x series are stripped clean WM 6.5 only ROMs (Nothing but the base WM 6.5 files, stripped of unnecessary stuff.)
  • Vx.x series are Custom ROMs (Added apps and modifications)

Quote:
Changes in 23551:
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
ROM LOG

Quote:
Changes in V0.19 and V3.19:
* Updated to build 23551
* Fixed expiration issues
What's in V0.19 ROMs?
Code:
    * The base WM 6.5 Build 23551 files stripped of everything except what
       is needed to boot.
       (Does include NetCF3.5 and SqlCE3.5)
What's in V3.19 ROM?
Code:
    * Everything from V0.19 plus:
WM6.5 Stuff
    * Added files from 23551:
     - WM6.5 Widgets
Apps
    * Advanced Config
    * Default Vogue Comm Manager
    * HTC Camera
    * M2DC
    * Latest Total Commander
    * Latest Java
    * Office 2010
Manila 2D 1919
FUTURE PLANS

Code:
V0.x Series ROMs
    * NA

Vx.x Series ROMs
    * NA
KNOWN BUGS

Quote:
* NA
COMMON BUG FIXES
Quote:
Not everyone has these problems. They seem to be random. Here are the fixes:

* If you are having trouble with your SD Card disappearing or not working right, disable power management for your SD Card. Use Advanced Config, go to Power Management>SD Memory Power Management>Disable. ~CDODGE

* If you are having trouble installing programs, make sure you use Advanced Config to disable the security certificates warning. ~Nagrom

* If Google Maps isn't working for you, you need to do this simple regedit. Go to HKLM / Software / Google / GoogleMaps / supports_extended_wifi. Change the Data Value from 1 to 0. ~jscurek
  • Make sure you have already flashed the latest stock ROM & Radio for your device.
  • Make sure you have unlocked your device.
  • Do not backup anything from previous ROM versions other than contacts, appointments, emails and text messages.
  • If you are using Vx.x you will need to download the Weather Fixes file below (Thanks to jdume and Cyberde). Install the files in it and you will be able to edit your city and get your weather on the homescreen.
  • Please read Codybear's FAQ here (It is for NFSFAN's ROM but a lot applies to ANY ROM).

THANKS TO:
*Da_G (Files)
*Dibbson (Tips and advice (and spoiling surprises))
*joojoobee666 (Files and many other things)
*Cyberde & jdume (Weather Fixes)
*Redmond Pie (Change Log)
*Pocket Now (Change Log)
*PPCK and Contributors (Kitchen)
*All the people who have made the apps and tweaks to cook into ROMs, the HSPLs, and the kitchens.

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-07-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: invalid links
This post has been thanked 34 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (XV6900)
Carrier: Verizon

f_hugh is keeping up the good workf_hugh is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM][Updated 8/31/09]NagROM V0.1 WM6.5 23037

Nice to see that there are more chefs around! If you need a Verizon tester at some point, I'll be happy to help.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_hugh View Post
Nice to see that there are more chefs around! If you need a Verizon tester at some point, I'll be happy to help.
Heh, ya. I figured there didn't seem to be many releasing latest builds to the Vogue so I thought I would step it.

I hope to have a Verizon or generic ROM up by the end of the week.

I also plan on having a ROM with features (one that is customized how I like it, and hopefully others) in addition to having the base ROM (one that is stripped bare for people make things the way they want.)
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

dealpapa is becoming a great contributor

23041 is here
Old 09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I extensively tested 23037 and it runs flawlessly. The only issues are with a couple programs that don't work well with these new builds. Namely, PocketRAR and TotalCommander. So, other than the builds being rough and not graphically super pleasing, they work awesome. Fast, light, and the latest and greatest.

I'll have 23041 up tonight. I was going to have it up right now, but a major bug was found in the base files and I will have to rebuild the ROM to fix it. I should have a Verizon and Sprint one both out tonight.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Re: [ROM][Updated 8/31/09]NagROM V0.1 and V1.0 (Soon) WM6.5 23037 (23041 Soon)

Does the X close apps with this build?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

dealpapa is becoming a great contributor

so cool, can't wait.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:12 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cant wait for the generic 23041 rom!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Does the X close apps with this build?
That is a program that does that (HTC Taskmanager or X Button, or WK Task). Windows auto closes apps if/when you need more memory. So, no, an install of a plain WM build (my 0.x series) will not have that unless you download and install that on your own. My 1.x series will have that functionality but that is still a week or so out (maybe Monday).
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:03 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

how did you get the start button on the bottom?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development