PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch WM6.5/Myn's Warm Donut RL3
Carrier: Cricket

benjammn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

getting stuck with the unlocker utility....
Old 02-25-2010, 02:24 AM
N00b

benjammn is a n00b

only shows spl 2.00.coke...any thoughts
Old 02-25-2010, 04:59 AM
N00b

benjammn is a n00b

anyone else have ideas on this, tried forever tonight trying to get to 2.31.CoKe and still nothing
Old 02-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjammn View Post
getting stuck with the unlocker utility....
Quote:
only shows spl 2.00.coke...any thoughts
Quote:
anyone else have ideas on this, tried forever tonight trying to get to 2.31.CoKe and still nothing
I just want to say follow the directions to a T, unplug when it says and plug back in. The 2.00 is a jump SPL so your almost there. If all else fails Flash the original carriers shipped ROM and start over.

Also if you could please post questions about the cricket tutorial in the tutorial thread. This thread is for the cricket ROMS. Doing this will make searching in the future easier for future members.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:24 PM
N00b

benjammn is a n00b

sorry about that, I will move it to the tutorial thread. Thanks for help.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Mk4Dub is a n00b

any updates on either of the roms? I'm running 6.5.1 and I love it except for battery life
Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk4Dub View Post
any updates on either of the roms? I'm running 6.5.1 and I love it except for battery life
I will hopefully have some updates out this week end. Most likely one of each WM 6.5.1 & 6.5.3.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
One new ROM uploaded today. It is an SPB Mobile follow the read me text for directions.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Mk4Dub is a n00b

I'm having an issue with downloading 6.5.1. Seems that the file is downloading and being extracted as a .nbh21869 instead of just .nbh, and even if I rename it to voguimg.nbh it still won't pick it up. I just keep getting a "No Image File Found" error in the bootloader screen. Is this an issue with the way I'm saving/extracting?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'm having an issue with downloading 6.5.1. Seems that the file is downloading and being extracted as a .nbh21869 instead of just .nbh, and even if I rename it to voguimg.nbh it still won't pick it up. I just keep getting a "No Image File Found" error in the bootloader screen. Is this an issue with the way I'm saving/extracting?
I have had similar issues on Alltel Vogues, try renaming to VOGUIMG.NBH, OR VOGUIMG.nbh, voguimg.NBH also try repeating the process until it works.

Also insure that it is the only thing on the SD card, 256 & 512 MB cards also work better than the 1 & 2 GB cards.

If it continues you try to trouble shoot in this order.
Reformat card and place the nbh on the root of the card.
Freshly download the nbh.
renaming the file as above.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development