PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
i have a question about the themes: where do i get the themes and how to install? I did see a theme folder when looking through the files, is that where they go? Ive found this on xda - developers, is it the right type?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=425974

i applied a new theme and now the manila wont start back up- just keeps saying tap here to launch touchflo and launching touchflo and just switches back and forth-any fix or ideas?
The themes you have linked above are for the old manila and don't work with the new version. There aren't a whole lot of themes out yet here are some http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=575723. To get the touchflo working again try uninstalling the theme you installed, if all else fails you might need to hard reset. But it shouldn't come to that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

These look great Bro!!
I would try em if I was on CricKet.
Nice Work!!

I like the Reflection Manila!!
Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

rickyjohn is a n00b

I did try those old themes and the clocks were never visible. Do you know how to change clocks? I love analog clocks and just miss having them.

just came across this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566330 its clocks by twolf and i seen the clock that u had on the rom u made but will they work for me?

i have tried several .png images and none seem to work, the bar where the icons are keeps the sky reflections picture am i doing something wrong?

one more question: hard reset.........is that taking out the battery?

Last edited by rickyjohn; 01-26-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I did try those old themes and the clocks were never visible. Do you know how to change clocks? I love analog clocks and just miss having them.

just came across this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566330 its clocks by twolf and i seen the clock that u had on the rom u made but will they work for me?

i have tried several .png images and none seem to work, the bar where the icons are keeps the sky reflections picture am i doing something wrong?

one more question: hard reset.........is that taking out the battery?
The thread you have referred above by Twolf will work with this version. To do a hard reset hold both the snd (green) and end(red) buttons while poking the hole on the bottom with a stylus.
Quote:
You have me confused here what exactly are you trying to accomplish. Most if not all of Twolfs clocks are in cabs.
To install a cab you will need to go to settings/home/items and deactivate touchflo then install the cab and reactivate toucflo. I also recommend doing a soft reset. I would not recommend replacing PNGs unless you know what they are going to do and they also match the homesetting XML.
Also when it comes to the anolog clock I have not seen one that works with this new version of Manila very well. One other thing also before making any PNG changes backup the ones your replacing along with the HTChomesetting.xml.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 PM
N00b

rickyjohn is a n00b

I was trying to change the background on the manilla home screen.

Is there a way to get these clocks here to work with manilla? manipulate them somehow? there in cab file. and their widgets. http://community.pointui.com/topic/p...k-widget-suite

Last edited by rickyjohn; 01-26-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I was trying to change the background on the manilla home screen.

Is there a way to get these clocks here to work with manilla? manipulate them somehow? there in cab file. and their widgets. http://community.pointui.com/topic/p...k-widget-suite
I see well to change the background you can change it by editing the following hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png to the same image and size. Now keep in mind that you will also need to change the following hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.png, classicblue_softkeybar.png, black_taskbar.png to match that image or you will have parts that look like the skyreflections. and again make a back up of the images and the XML before replacing them.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:04 PM
N00b

rickyjohn is a n00b

thats some work for me but im gonna give it a try. Any ideas on those analog clocks?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
thats some work for me but im gonna give it a try. Any ideas on those analog clocks?
None yet unless you go backwards to the old manila 2d. And if you want to do that let me know and I'll throw a ROM together with it for you.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:32 PM
N00b

rickyjohn is a n00b

That would be awesome! Any chance you can do it with your WM 6.5.1 Build 21889? That rom works flawlessly for me and i would like to continue using it. Just a thought, can you also put Home2 build 2.1.04 in the rom also? If you can i can pm you my user name and password to you so you can download it, if not thats ok i can always put it on after.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
That would be awesome! Any chance you can do it with your WM 6.5.1 Build 21889? That rom works flawlessly for me and i would like to continue using it. Just a thought, can you also put Home2 build 2.1.04 in the rom also? If you can i can pm you my user name and password to you so you can download it, if not thats ok i can always put it on after.
I can build it with 21889 with the old manila 2d, now when it comes to Home2 I might be able to shot me your info in a PM and we can give it a shot. What's the worst that'll happen. It's always worth a try right!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development