PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to I m J James
Re: Tutorial for WAP/MMS on HTC Touch Pro On Metro Pcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabura View Post
Thanks, the code is correct; but i couldnot get internet to work, it will not load or give me any error, I'm using sprint stock rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ropcs+tutorial

I suggest you flash to a custom ROM before attempting this.(stock rom will give you trouble than can be avoided just by flashing to a custom rom.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: metro

mannyfresh09 is a n00b

i have a touch pro from srint stock rom my internet works and i can send pic mail but i can get any pic mail to come in reg text works but no pic mail incoming
Old 03-26-2010, 02:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS
Threadstarter

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyfresh09 View Post
i have a touch pro from srint stock rom my internet works and i can send pic mail but i can get any pic mail to come in reg text works but no pic mail incoming
change your rom

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Metro

IvIETAL88 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
change your rom
How do i see if i have a stock rom or a custom... bought my htc pro on ebay ready to be flashed with metro and have everything working (txt, gps, internet, etc) but when i put a password so when my phone locks i could unlock it with it, it didnt want to let me in using the exact same password i put. So i hard reset it and turns out there was a malfunction with the software because it prompt me to put the password again and this time it worked and now i can't go online and some stuff changed... i emailed the company from where i bought it and they told me to send it back to them so they can do it but its too much of a hassle sending it back, i'd rather do it on my own. Help is much appreciated thanks
Old 08-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: metro pcs

froggieman187 is a n00b

please someone help me with my touch pro with metropcs. it worked great when i bought it already flashed to metropcs. everything worked perfect. net gps mms pic google anything i could think of worked great. i wanted my metro number on it so i took it to a store that flashes them to metropcs with everything working. i even bought a bb storm flashed to metro baied over $300 for that n it had touch screen problems from day one and now no longer works. that now sits in a box. back to my touch pro. it worked greatok for a little but now no net gps pic mail. i have followed everything i can find about it step by step with no luck. i have spent about 2 months trying everything on this site i can find and still no luck. i joined to get help early this month and asked for help. im asking again please someone help me get my phone working. i really dont have the time to drive almost 2 hrs one way again to pay this guy to fix my phone only to have it stop working again. in my connection settings no matter how many times i set it up the way it says ( my10digit#@metropcs.com ) "metropcs" as my password it keeps changing the password on me to some 16 digit password that i dont know. (****************) also it will not let me go to the next step from #777 without a area and country code. i need help in a bad way. im in the tampa bay area of florida my area code is ( 727 ) i put that in the area code part with 1 for counrty. at one point ( 426 ) was in the area code part not sure why but it was. i changed it to 727 then back to 426 then 727 again. my phone was a touch pro on the alltell network. its now on metropcs. i my calls voicemail and text work fine but nothing else. im not sure if any info i have given is of any help but i will answer any questions asked of me to help someone help my solve my problem. thank you for taking the time to read my book i have written lol.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: window
Carrier: meroo pcs

disher1 is just getting started

Your password is probably your issue! in august this year metro made some changes where as your password use to be metropcs..Now its your MEID/ESN #converted to hex decimals.....go here its the convertion tool just follow the instruction for METRO PCS http://xxx.whiterabbit.org/android/....use converted number as your password.

NOTE:Change the xxx to www in above address did not want to post live link.Make sure you save passwood, because if you reset phone it will revert back to old password!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro pcs

bobthetitanic is a n00b

thank you my internet stopped working yesterday and with your post it starting working again so thank you sooooooo much. disher1
Old 10-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

misterjose is a n00b

worked like a charm!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Metro

IvIETAL88 is a n00b

Thanks for the link disher1! i was going crazy with what i should do.... hahah
Old 12-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows vista
Carrier: metro

cord241 is a n00b

Can you help with the first step, where do we type in th ##778# and where is edit? please some one help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
metropcs touch pro htc