PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Power button no longer works???? WTF

My power button will NOT work. I have flashed to several different roms and it wont lock or wake the phone up...I have to slide my phone open to unlock it. This problem keeps happening...Anybody else experiencing this?
Old 11-22-2009, 12:55 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!
Carrier: Sprint

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP
Re: Power button no longer works???? WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
My power button will NOT work. I have flashed to several different roms and it wont lock or wake the phone up...I have to slide my phone open to unlock it. This problem keeps happening...Anybody else experiencing this?

Sounds like a hardware problem to me. If its happening on several ROMs. Personally, its the first time I heard this issue.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Dude, I am still on my first TP and had that happened couple months ago. It took the tech literally 5 minutes to swap the screen out. I had power button working and a new screen free of olive oil, nomsayin. TAKe that bitch for repair...
Old 11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Dude, I am still on my first TP and had that happened couple months ago. It took the tech literally 5 minutes to swap the screen out. I had power button working and a new screen free of olive oil, nomsayin. TAKe that bitch for repair...
lmao, +1, hardware problem

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I flashed back to stock after receiving my replacement touch pro, and installing the RaphKbdControl_CDMA cab left me with a non functional power button and non functional keyboard. Some sort of driver conflict, where the RaphKbdControl app was trying to call on a non existent keyboard driver. Screws things all to hell. A hard reset solves that one though, so probably not your issue.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Yeap! hardware problem...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro