PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint

Genocide is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Super-ultra-lightweight ROM?

Hey i posted a topic a few months back for a really lightweight rom and found one. But now I'm looking for super ultra lightweight

Like I mean, no graphics unless necessary (pic mail, internet, camera, etc.). Like plain text/white background interface.

Is it difficult to make your own ROM? I can learn things pretty quick but yeah if anyone knows of any ROM's like this that'd be great to let me know

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Super-ultra-lightweight ROM?

Any of dcd's roms are about as lightweight as they get. just the bare bones basics on them.
dschoenike

Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

dcd roms

Old 11-16-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Hey i posted a topic a few months back for a really lightweight rom and found one. But now I'm looking for super ultra lightweight

Like I mean, no graphics unless necessary (pic mail, internet, camera, etc.). Like plain text/white background interface.

Is it difficult to make your own ROM? I can learn things pretty quick but yeah if anyone knows of any ROM's like this that'd be great to let me know

Thanks!
Well if you don't find a ROM that fits your needs, I can make one for you. If so PM me and let me know exactly what your looking for in a ROM. Like what you want excluded aswell as what you want included.

But to let you know Making your own ROM seems to be very difficult at first, but once you learn, its almost like riding a bike. But to learn I suggest you read, read and read more about it.

Also to let you know that I use Scott Scrossler's (SSK) kitchen to make my ROMS. His kitchen makes it practically easy.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You should try empiRom. I've tried them all and this seems to be the fastest.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro