PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch, htc touch pro,Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

sanduskybaycell is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanduskybaycell Send a message via MSN to sanduskybaycell Send a message via Yahoo to sanduskybaycell
Symantic PC Anywhere cab file ?

I work on a friends Point of Sale system in his pizza shop. I have pc anywhere installed so I can access the server remotely. I wondered if anyone knew or has used pc anywhere on a windows mobile device. I'm currently using WM6.5.1 on a cooked rom with SPB3.5 on my TP1 Sprint.

off topic, this is my first post to the site, mods please move if in the wrong forum. This site is truly amazing, and to all the rom builders, a big thanks goes out to ya.=D> Until I joined ppcgeeks I always relied on stock phones and the installed roms. Now I don't think I could even function on a stock rom.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lowbud is a n00b
Re: Symantic PC Anywhere cab file ?

http://tinyurl.com/yhs8btm
Old 11-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbud View Post
Might have been a bit faster to just post the url itself.

sanduskybaycell, Welcome to PPCGeeks, be warned tho, this site is very addictive!!!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch, htc touch pro,Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

sanduskybaycell is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sanduskybaycell Send a message via MSN to sanduskybaycell Send a message via Yahoo to sanduskybaycell

Thanks for the link, hopefully I have better luck with this version. The only support I have been able to find is for 6.1, seems to have a few bugs with 6.5, but that was an older version. And I know this site is addictive, my first sign of addiction was my wife just grumbling and going to bed when I log in....lol
Old 11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Isnt askin for this against forum rules?? OP please pm me. I may be able to help you. Also, welcome to the place where wives have a major problem with. Ill be back to check my inbox. Wife is yellin to wash the bottles

Old 02-08-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff

has anyone had any luck with pcanywhere mobile on WM6.5 or higher? I have pcanywhere 12.5 and the mobile client only works the first time you run it. It appears to be a known issue with WM6.5. Symantec has not showed any interest in releasing a fix. I desperately need pcanywhere on my phone and it kills me to have to go back to WM6.1 in order to use it.

I have been discouraged since it seems there aren't any plans to release a patch. Has anyone heard differently?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro