PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: TBaytel

Vxixz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Vxixz
Exclamation Txting outta wack, Please help

So first off id like to apologize if this is posted in wrong thread. The issue i am having is with my texts being listed. In the manilla taskbar i see the notification that i have a new txt message, I can read it from the manilla taskbar, and respond by clickin on the txt which brings me to the contacts personal text menu. The problem is that if i click the bottom left menu option "all messages" it brings me to my SMS inbox which wont display my text messages? But they will display in Manilla screen. I have 20 + messages which are only displayed in the manilla screen.

Running NFSFs Rom - WM 6.5 21869 SYS/XIP GENERIC CARRIER ROM
CDMA Touch Pro
Telus Radio
Carrier: Tbaytel Mobility

I have never had this problem before until recently flashing from my current rom to test another. I flashed back to this one and this is now my current problem. I also apologize but if this has been answered before i was not able to find it.

I did do a hard reset after the initial falsh, as well as a soft reset after the hard one. Also Does flashing between custom roms without loading the stock one between flashes, Keep some settings asscoiated to the previous rom?

EDIT: Also i have an update on my issue, it appears that this issue is only happening with certin contacts. Basically some contacts txt messages will only display in the manilla viewer and other ones only in the "all messages" window. So basically if the txt is displayed in manilla then it will not in the winmo window and vice versa.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: TBaytel
Threadstarter

Vxixz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Vxixz
Re: Txting outta wack, Please help

For those of you who may be experiancing a smiliar issue to this, "Flash Dance" will correct it.

For those who are unfamilair what that is, its basically the process of switching from your custom corrupted rom to your carrier's stock rom.
Hard reset, soft reset then reloading the custom rom. Hard reset, soft reset.

To mod, this post may be deleted as my problem has been solved. For those who are experiancing this similar issue. Hope this helps GL =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
mms, sms, txt