PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion replacing TP with TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erick10 View Post
Wow to my bad luck. I tried to do my claim online and I got this message, "We apologize for any inconvenience; however, for your protection, further verification is required to file your claim. Please contact us at 1-800-584-3666 and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to further assist you." Damn isnt this when they ask you for you to Mail them a copy of your ID and some other stuff? What do I do?
Just call in. When they tell you Treo Pro, Snap, or Tour.... tell them you are not satisfied with the options.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

Yeah I got it too, it supp to be a random thing aparently. Faxed my info yesterday and Im waiting for them to call me to verify. If I dont get a call 15 after 8 then im calling them and trying to get this going before they get a shipment of TP's today (???).

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 10-21-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ibleedbloo is becoming a great contributor

I just called and got the "random" form that needs to be faxed to them. I am wondering if this is there way to slow down the process until they get more TP1s in. Did anyone else call this morning and not get the "random" form requirement?
Old 10-21-2009, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Gh05t is just getting started

I have to fax in the form too. I don't think they're doing this to slow the claims down. I got was suppose to do this before but I got lazy and just did the it through sprints online advance exchange.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

I just called and was offered the Treo Pro or the Tour. I said I did not want a blackberry or palm and before I could finish he said, "I can get you a TP2 which is an updated version of the TP." I said I did not know what that was but since it is and update why not cause I love my TP. Will be at my door tomorrow sometime.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

Arg, well I called to check on the status of my verification and just got some snobby woman telling me Im slowing things down b/c thell call me when their ready... 24 huh? Great.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Gh05t is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3rV333 View Post
Arg, well I called to check on the status of my verification and just got some snobby woman telling me Im slowing things down b/c thell call me when their ready... 24 huh? Great.
Hopefully when they call back they still tp2s. Damn I should have filled out my form before when I was suppose to.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

Well I had tried at like 2:30 this morning but got that message on the net. I called at 7:26 A.M.(central standard time). Was on the phone less than 10 minutes.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:59 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Wink Re: Asurion replacing TP with TP2

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 10/22/2009.

Tracking InformationTracking Number: Status: In Transit - On Time

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date: 10/22/2009 Shipped To: , GA, US Shipped/Billed On: 10/20/2009 Type: Package Service: 2ND DAY AIR Weight: .90 Lb
Old 10-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

eeprom777 is a n00b

Did you do the claim first online and then call or you just gave them a call and went from there on. Im scared of calling and getting a person who is a dik and wont help. Im also scared of calling and teeling me a touch pro is on its way. That would be bad luck.

I have the insurance plan and all I did was call them direct. I made it sound like I wanted a touch pro.. After she gave me all the other phones as an option, I just asked why cant I just get a touch pro... and I nicely told her that none of those phone can match up to what the TP can do. I didnt ask to speak to supervisor and she placed me on hold one last time and bingo!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro