PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated single cab! Corner Clock working

Per request I've cabbed up my setup so its a single install to clean home screen and place flip clock in corner.. I still recommend that you have working background4all and flipclock already installed... as noted below in my original posting... there is a file 1c684cd8_manila that places the clock in the corner.. might work as stand alone for those who do not want background for all but I'm not promising.
Here is link to my cleaned up cab further along into this thread.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=57

I have it working on the Diamond and will try it on the Pro this weekend when I see my guy.... but wanted to share with you guys here since everything is so active. The discussion on XDA was it didn't work with Sprint but it worked straight off the bat for me...
So, running stock rom... I already had background4all and the various fixes to have it running correctly on Sprint
(http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1231430722)

So all I did was turn off tf3d and install this guys (AF241) cab for corner clock, reset phone and turned tf3d back on.. I had my previous flip clock up in the corner like this..

Here is a link to the cab and discussion on xda
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...84#post3132884

Last edited by eenieMINI; 03-09-2009 at 11:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul, soon to be Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cabul is a n00b
Re: Corner Clock working

All we need now is to move the rest of the stuff up a bit so we can see more calendar items! That is my only complaint about TF3D.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When I installed it on my Sprint Touch Pro I could see the clock in the corner, but there were no numbers in it. lol Not very useful that way.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I love how people constantly change things.

If somebody installed a theme & the clock put itself up in the corner like that, we would have the next three pages of questions/answers about "how do I center the clock in this theme??"

~John
Old 01-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

That's weird, so you see the flips but no numbers? did you try another clock?? I was going to set this up on the pro tomorrow but now he's gotta work so it won't be til Sunday before I can steal it and try the cab out.

yeah would that it gave us options of more items in the calendar display that would be great... but still saves the 'scene' on busy backgrounds.

@john.. haha! that is so true huh!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jo1020 is keeping up the good workjo1020 is keeping up the good work

Where do i get this font?
Thanks,
Jo

Old 01-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf

yeah i couldnt get this to work, or background on all pages for that matter. oh well ill survive
Old 01-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf

eenieemini how did u change the start to brenn on top left hand corner ??
Old 01-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Start text instructions in the Custom taskbar thread. I had someone make mine up as a return favor..

Background4all can be tricky.. try this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1231430722 and follow step by step with soft resets inbetween... then do the corner cab.
Note: I haven't tried the corner clock on our Pro yet as I can't get to it til the weekend. but we have background 4 all working.

Font is called handonly3d from xda Diamond site... Here is the cab install. this leave system fonts the same. I use Konstructor clock to match the font.
Attached Files
File Type: cab hand-3d-only-LT35.cab (180.5 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Guys, I have to say it DOES work on the Pro.. Just use the background4all set up as usual including the nisse fixes. If you have it running fine THEN this cab for the clock in the corner works.. Here is our Pro... also edited the file to leave the date but remove the calendar/callhistory so its clean!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro