PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Reliance- India

jabir is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jabir Send a message via Yahoo to jabir
CALL CONVERSATION RECORDING ON Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

Dear Friends

There is anyway to record call conversation (both end) on original sprint using any 3rd party software. Or Can it be done using any custom rom? Please hele
Old 10-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: CALL CONVERSATION RECORDING ON Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

There are many apps out there that can do this...

I use Audio Notes Touch... It has other great features as well... Search the forum and I'm sure you find some others...

If you want to check out Audio Notes Touch, here's a link for download...

http://www.omniahub.com/audio-notes-...indows-mobile/

Hope this helps!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

This one keeps the use of File Explorer down a lot. I am currently using Auto Call Recorder and the problem I have with it is that sometimes it disables itself also it wants to be in main memory.

The actual link to the application is http://vitotechnology.com/mobile-audio-recorder.html and costs $14.95.

As my needs are not demanding in this arena, the free one is what I am sticking with. The current release is 1.2.2 and is available on this site via a search.

Last edited by BenC; 10-20-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenC View Post
This one keeps the use of File Explorer down a lot. I am currently using Auto Call Recorder and the problem I have with it is that sometimes it disables itself also it wants to be in main memory.

The actual link to the application is http://vitotechnology.com/mobile-audio-recorder.html and costs $14.95.

As my needs are not demanding in this arena, the free one is what I am sticking with. The current release is 1.2.2 and is available on this site via a search.
Not sure what you mean by "This one keeps the use of File Explorer down a lot". All my incoming and outgoing call are automatically stored on my storage card in an organized fashion which I can use any file explorer to browse my recordings or I can use the program it self.

Also, the link I provided works 100% and no $14.95 required... Must be a free version...

Give it a try!!!

Last edited by D\/8; 10-20-2009 at 03:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
call reccording, record, recoring, voice recording