PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPcs

willspeedjr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MetroPcs Touch Pro/6850 no wap

Wuts up ppl.
Let me tell yall about my touch pro (its thinking). I've hard reseted the phone, did all the wap configs, did the prl for metro including 0023 and 02001, changing the password in epst from metropcs to mymetropcs to the last four digits of my phone number. Tried the htc_guardian thing, cuz it kept reseting my username and password but synchronizing it to my pc will not allow me to copy the htc guardian think to the "windows" folder telling me asses is denied. Will flashing a rom help or will it erase what metro has done, because its flashed to metropcs i can talk and text just fine but no wap and mms. I know if I can get the internet to work then I shouldn't have any problem with mms. I've googling like crazy for weeks and have tried everything i've come across with no success. Please help. oh it came from sprint network. I am willing to donate for info dat gets the wap rolling.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: MetroPcs Touch Pro/6850 no wap

Quote:
Originally Posted by willspeedjr View Post
Wuts up ppl.
Let me tell yall about my touch pro (its thinking). I've hard reseted the phone, did all the wap configs, did the prl for metro including 0023 and 02001, changing the password in epst from metropcs to mymetropcs to the last four digits of my phone number. Tried the htc_guardian thing, cuz it kept reseting my username and password but synchronizing it to my pc will not allow me to copy the htc guardian think to the "windows" folder telling me asses is denied. Will flashing a rom help or will it erase what metro has done, because its flashed to metropcs i can talk and text just fine but no wap and mms. I know if I can get the internet to work then I shouldn't have any problem with mms. I've googling like crazy for weeks and have tried everything i've come across with no success. Please help. oh it came from sprint network. I am willing to donate for info dat gets the wap rolling.
put a custom rom on the phone, then follow my tutorial for wap.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1559514

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

willspeedjr is a n00b

Let me see what happens.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

willspeedjr is a n00b

I unlocked the phone and proceeded to flash rom and now my phone keeps resetting itself. it shows the TOUCH Pro screen no little red letters at the bottom and it restarts itself. Googled and took out the battery, place battery in, did the tri-color screen, reinstall same rom. phone still resets itself. HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

willspeedjr is a n00b

Alrite. did the juggalo rom the wm 6.5 titanium from Tael and it gave me the same problem, so i flash the officail sprint rom and everything is back with no net....... minus the mms...... am i flashing the wrong roms?
Old 10-20-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Alrite. did the juggalo rom the wm 6.5 titanium from Tael and it gave me the same problem, so i flash the officail sprint rom and everything is back with no net....... minus the mms...... am i flashing the wrong roms?
I don't want to tell you that there is something wrong with each rom you use, it will make me sound bias, 6.1 roms are usually the most stable, and thats from my experience, and I do have quite a bit experience with the touch pro on metro.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

willspeedjr is a n00b

Sigh, what roms work for u u. im into fuctionality more the style and flavor.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Sigh, what roms work for u u. im into fuctionality more the style and flavor.
on my touch pro's I only use the affliction rom, I have been told pyski rom works well, but I can confirm for sure that the affliction rom is the best I've used.

http://afflictionrom.blogspot.com/20...c-diamond.html

you can find it here.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

willspeedjr is a n00b

Ummm... for some odd reason my net began to operate.... normally i mite add. I would lik to kno wut i did but everything is still normal stock sprint rom, i'll get the username and password error every once in a while, i hit dismiss and refresh the page or tell weather to retry and it works everytime.

I am happy and confused. Try putting those faces together.
I'll try MMS Now.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Ummm... for some odd reason my net began to operate.... normally i mite add. I would lik to kno wut i did but everything is still normal stock sprint rom, i'll get the username and password error every once in a while, i hit dismiss and refresh the page or tell weather to retry and it works everytime.

I am happy and confused. Try putting those faces together.
I'll try MMS Now.
take your time when doing mms, even 1 typo can cause it not to work, its happened to me before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro