PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   added some songs to sd card???? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91085)

erawtik 10-17-2009 09:47 PM

added some songs to sd card????

Ok iv added a few more songs to my mp3 folder that is on my sd card and they dont show up in my list of songs in the music tab. Iv switched roms a few times and even after hard resets and rom switches they still dont show. It makes no sense to me. Iv even when to windows media player and they dont show in there either. Any suggestions?

jshaas2 10-17-2009 09:53 PM

Re: added some songs to sd card????

any suggestions?

yeah, post in the correct forum

erawtik 10-17-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1243232)
any suggestions?

yeah, post in the correct forum

if i need a smart *** coment i would of asked and it is just fine where it be considering im not sure if it is the rom that is causeing this. Just uped your post count with a worthless post gj.

jshaas2 10-17-2009 10:05 PM

no harm. just post in the general forum and you'll get a quicker response. the rules are pretty simple and even those that haven't posted much should read the rules as well.

erawtik 10-17-2009 10:11 PM

ok i miss read i thought it stated to keep the rom related stuff together. Anyway it will get moved im sure.

darren.wlsn1 10-17-2009 10:12 PM

op, did you update library in wmp settings? are you using wmp or somethingelse?

erawtik 10-17-2009 10:18 PM

That i didnt do just cause i dont use wmp. I always use the music tab and from past rom changes when it was a fresh rom and i click the music tab it would scan automaticly but lately on the last couple roms i used it didnt. I just updated library in wmp and that worked . But when i go back to a dif rom that uses tf3d is that what needs to be done as well for the music tab to show? The rom im useing now dosnt have tf3d it is using ms.

darren.wlsn1 10-17-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erawtik (Post 1243296)
That i didnt do just cause i dont use wmp. I always use the music tab and from past rom changes when it was a fresh rom and i click the music tab it would scan automaticly but lately on the last couple roms i used it didnt. I just updated library in wmp and that worked . But when i go back to a dif rom that uses tf3d is that what needs to be done as well for the music tab to show? The rom im useing now dosnt have tf3d it is using ms.

if you flash a rom with tf or manila and songs are on sd, you should be ok now that you updated, if not all you do from tf is update library also but it should update auto.

erawtik 10-17-2009 10:28 PM

ok so updating wmp will also update the music tab in tf?

darren.wlsn1 10-17-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erawtik (Post 1243320)
ok so updating wmp will also update the music tab in tf?

im pretty sure there the same player, have you tried "nitrogen", its free and tons of skins and options. [screen off ect]

erawtik 10-17-2009 10:44 PM

nope but il look into it thanks for the help

darren.wlsn1 10-17-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erawtik (Post 1243356)
nope but il look into it thanks for the help

no problem, the player is on this site also. youll like it, wait... check you pm in 5min.

rstoyguy 10-17-2009 11:12 PM

Moved to the HTC Touch Pro forum.