PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

erawtik is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
added some songs to sd card????

Ok iv added a few more songs to my mp3 folder that is on my sd card and they dont show up in my list of songs in the music tab. Iv switched roms a few times and even after hard resets and rom switches they still dont show. It makes no sense to me. Iv even when to windows media player and they dont show in there either. Any suggestions?
Old 10-17-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: added some songs to sd card????

any suggestions?

yeah, post in the correct forum

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 10-17-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
any suggestions?

yeah, post in the correct forum
if i need a smart *** coment i would of asked and it is just fine where it be considering im not sure if it is the rom that is causeing this. Just uped your post count with a worthless post gj.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

no harm. just post in the general forum and you'll get a quicker response. the rules are pretty simple and even those that haven't posted much should read the rules as well.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok i miss read i thought it stated to keep the rom related stuff together. Anyway it will get moved im sure.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, did you update library in wmp settings? are you using wmp or somethingelse?
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

That i didnt do just cause i dont use wmp. I always use the music tab and from past rom changes when it was a fresh rom and i click the music tab it would scan automaticly but lately on the last couple roms i used it didnt. I just updated library in wmp and that worked . But when i go back to a dif rom that uses tf3d is that what needs to be done as well for the music tab to show? The rom im useing now dosnt have tf3d it is using ms.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:24 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawtik View Post
That i didnt do just cause i dont use wmp. I always use the music tab and from past rom changes when it was a fresh rom and i click the music tab it would scan automaticly but lately on the last couple roms i used it didnt. I just updated library in wmp and that worked . But when i go back to a dif rom that uses tf3d is that what needs to be done as well for the music tab to show? The rom im useing now dosnt have tf3d it is using ms.
if you flash a rom with tf or manila and songs are on sd, you should be ok now that you updated, if not all you do from tf is update library also but it should update auto.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok so updating wmp will also update the music tab in tf?
Old 10-17-2009, 10:38 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawtik View Post
ok so updating wmp will also update the music tab in tf?
im pretty sure there the same player, have you tried "nitrogen", its free and tons of skins and options. [screen off ect]
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro