PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What program do you guys use to make wallpapers for the pro?

I have looked around the net but did not have much luck.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: What program do you guys use to make wallpapers for the pro?

make the? i just dl them. or tap and hold styli on image and save it that way. i can give you 500 diff. wallper images if you want them. there vga also. theres links to wallpaper everywhere.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

MS Paint baby!

Hahah no but really, I downloaded a sweet background pack that I found in the TP Essentials thread. Has more backgrounds than can last me until my phone explodes.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well i download them to but i used to make a lot of anime wallpapers for my 6700 and 6800. I don't have a program to do it now so i was wondering did you guys know of any.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:01 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yikes, no results for vga wallpapers??? gotcha lol, sorry just funnin around man, im in a good mood today... how did you make them for your apache and titan?? the same thing will work, just change the resolution to 480x640 and there ya go
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
yikes, no results for vga wallpapers??? gotcha lol, sorry just funnin around man, im in a good mood today... how did you make them for your apache and titan?? the same thing will work, just change the resolution to 480x640 and there ya go
Thats what i was worried about. I dont think the old programs let you change the resolutions.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

AFLOYDLTD is a n00b

Paint.net Is The Best,re-size The Image To 480x640 And You Can Also Overlay Other Image Combinations To Make A Custom Wallpaper.awesome Free Program...google It
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

I use Photoshop CS3 and starting to use Apophysis as well... I also use Paint.net some while I'm at work. For whatever reason, my company doesn't like the idea of cracked software on their network...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:59 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

really, seriously, use some common sense here. If you find an image on the internet you like, open it up in ms paint and use the rectangle selection tool to cut out a 480x640 selection. You can see how many pixels you've selected as you're selecting it in the bottom right hand corner of ms paint.

If you need even more advanced editing power, download gimp (a photoshop mimic) it's free.

Finally, searching for 480x640 in google image search returns many: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

JEESH :P

Old 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
really, seriously, use some common sense here. If you find an image on the internet you like, open it up in ms paint and use the rectangle selection tool to cut out a 480x640 selection. You can see how many pixels you've selected as you're selecting it in the bottom right hand corner of ms paint.

If you need even more advanced editing power, download gimp (a photoshop mimic) it's free.

Finally, searching for 480x640 in google image search returns many: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

JEESH :P
gimp isnt really al that amazing. i run linux ubuntu studio and i hate gimp i still use cs3. open up a new template and put in yo9ur demensions and start editing or creating.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro