PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 11:02 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sold my TP to a friend for 150. Am I evil?

I bought a touch pro last November and I've never had a single issue with it. I was gonna put it on ebay, but my friend needed a phone after dropped hers in her coffee. I told her I'd probably get 150 for it on ebay, so she offered 150 lol.

Looking back, I can say that I enjoyed this phone, but it kinda irritated me how warm it got on a long phone call. I feel like Sprint lied to us about the talk time also.

Anyways, yall think 150 is fair for a touch pro that never had a single hardware issue? Not a refurb...

Old 11-03-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide
Re: Sold my TP to a friend for 150. Am I evil?

Sounds fair to me.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

now if she gets insurance on it she'd be doing herself a BIG favor.. since she couldve gotten her celluccino replaced for $50... but hey we paid top dollar for this phone last year so 150 aint bad considering.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:43 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
now if she gets insurance on it she'd be doing herself a BIG favor.. since she couldve gotten her celluccino replaced for $50... but hey we paid top dollar for this phone last year so 150 aint bad considering.
It's $100 to replace a smartphone under insurance now - hardly making it worthwhile.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I bought a touch pro last November and I've never had a single issue with it. I was gonna put it on ebay, but my friend needed a phone after dropped hers in her coffee. I told her I'd probably get 150 for it on ebay, so she offered 150 lol.

Looking back, I can say that I enjoyed this phone, but it kinda irritated me how warm it got on a long phone call. I feel like Sprint lied to us about the talk time also.

Anyways, yall think 150 is fair for a touch pro that never had a single hardware issue? Not a refurb...
I woulda bought it for 150, I"m actually looking for a few touch pro's if anyone has some they would like to sell.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
It's $100 to replace a smartphone under insurance now - hardly making it worthwhile.
assumeing that the phone she dunked like a donut was a smartphone...

and $100 vs. $579.99 if you happen to not be elegible for an upgrade
Old 11-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

just sold a mogul not long ago for 100

Old 11-04-2009, 10:29 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
assumeing that the phone she dunked like a donut was a smartphone...

and $100 vs. $579.99 if you happen to not be elegible for an upgrade

She had a palm centro that she loved but I guess she didn't have insurance or something.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Heck, I would buy it for $150.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 11-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

These phones are now free from radioshack with a new contract. You ripped that poor girl off. Shame on you. I bought one off ebay for $50 last week.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro